What's new

Tosha Khana Record about Maryam Nawaz, PMLN and PDM

331715164_262605846090885_2848640808094090881_n.jpg

All good, just tell me who did the right thing, IK or Gill?
If both are legal, then it becomes subjective. I agree with you on that.. As a matter of principle, everything above a certain price should be auctioned (for lower value items it would be worth more to auction them than their worth). These items should fetch as much money into the national kitty as possible. There is no reason IK or anyone else deserves to buy the watch/gift for cheap.

So, the law needs to be amended in this regard. I have a feeling since this entire thing blew up in everybody's face. And Toshakhana records will never be classified again since the precedent is there, that these people won't risk their reputations. But, you never know. We are very enterprising people when it comes to corruption and finding loopholes.

He not only increased the percentage but also increased the limit of free gifts i.e. from 15000 to 30000.
To account for inflation :D

During Musharraf's time only 15% was paid to retain gifts and Geelani increased it to 20%, Imran Khan increased it to 50% but he has hardly bought any gifts since the limit was raised.
Another landmine set by IK for PDM govt :lol:

The rule to calculate the price to be paid is also interesting:

Let an item is assessed at Rs.40,000 so you will have to pay Rs.5000 which is 50% of Rs. 10,000 (Assessed value - Exempted Value)
And?

Allah (SWT) has his own ways of exposing the corrupts.
1678735115206.png

What's up with the gifts Shahbaz Sharif is receiving? Isko koi costly gift nahi de raha..
Beggars can't be choosers.

Last edited:
Mota Nawaja gifted an Iphone to Kim Barker, was this from toshakhana or was it
paid for from taxpayers money?

Back
Top Bottom