What's new

Tornado attacked , 8 died and about 300 injured

BDforever

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Breaking news: about 1 hr ago Tornado attacked Brahmanbaria area in Bangladesh, killed 8 people and about 300 hundreds injured.

I will post more info when i get.

Damn, actually did some research to find that Bangladesh and some of India's eastern states are tornado prone.
May the deceased rest in peace and the injured make it out ok.

Tornado kills 20 in Brahmanbaria - bdnews24.com

Tunado.jpg

Yes effect of global warming. These disasters are new to us. Rarely hit us sometime.
It start and vanish that quickly. And disaster is enormous.

yeah, i can sense the heat of summer before April...

R.I.P to the dead...

Wonder if ISRO 's assets can track tornadoes the same way they did with cyclones.

In this season tornedo is unusual.This part of the world feeling the heat of global warming really bad. Rest in peace the poor souls.

RIP to the deceased...

Interestingly eastern India and Bangladesh has witnessed many tornadoes in the past often causing many fatalities.Hopefully the deceased rest in peace and the injured make it out ok

List of Asian tornadoes and tornado outbreaks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Daultipur-Salturia tornado
26 April 1989 Barisal Division, Bangladesh -

>1300 fatalities

Bangladesh and East India Tornado Prediction Site

1.5 mile wide, F5,[citation needed], deadliest tornado in world history

:fie:

In this season tornedo is unusual.This part of the world feeling the heat of global warming really bad. Rest in peace the poor souls.

Yeah,I was thinking the same thing.Tornadoes in Bay of Bengal are usually formed because of Tropical cyclones.And This is not the weather for cyclone formation.So its really strange.

Back
Top Bottom