What's new

Top ten unanswered science questions

Ask atheists, they believe just because they don't believe in God, they are much more smarter.
at least we atheists never lock our brains in one book .

Believing everything that was written into ancient books by some random people makes you very smart indeed.
and then kill others that you never believe in book which i believe :p:

at least we atheists never lock our brains in one book .

and then kill others that you never believe in book which i believe :p:
We know what happened when the last time an atheist took over a country. Pol Pot killed killed 5 million people because he wanted an Atheist master race to rule Cambodia.

@WAJsal we, you all know that there is always a reason and object or goal behind every action of Nature/God.

so for me this is an unanswered question-
]Why God/Nature has made us, whats the goal of humans and creatures in this earth??

Why are we not allowed to REALLY Know who is our creator (forget religious things)
our creator is single or double or many?? and is he/she/it/they is/are the almighty or there is one or more layer of creators in the universe
like A created B and B created C and C created D and so on.................
please don't take my words against any religion, my intention is not against any one, just simple question, which are not answered and won't be :P :D

@WAJsal we, you all know that there is always a reason and object or goal behind every action of Nature/God.

]Why God/Nature has made us, whats the goal of humans and creatures in this earth??

Why are we not allowed to REALLY Know who is our creator (forget religious things)
our creator is single or double or many?? and is he/she/it/they is/are the almighty or there is one or more layer of creators in the universe
please don't take my words against any religion, my intention is not against any one, just simple question, which are not answered and won't be :P :D
hey blue eyes... hw are u doing.
hw is ur job going on..

Scientifically,it is impossible to answer your questions.get religion.:enjoy:

I am no science person, Science and my profession are like Umar Akmal is to cricket :D

However, my contribution to this page is Bahiyo ty behno first find out how these pyramids were built?:D

And to atheists or anyone who thinks ancient books are limiting or restricting our ability to research and find out answers, The book I follow invites its followers to do research on creations of ALLAH and understand his signs. But anyone who believes in nothing and thinks he just came into being because humans went horny will gain nothing.

Just think of life and death why these are there? Why someone dies? Why life cannot carry on?

If if if , there was some sort of evolution which brought us into being then why don't I see new creatures now as a result of that evolution? Why that evolution stopped and why it was not an ongoing process?

However, my contribution to this page is Bahiyo ty behno first find out how these pyramids were built?
They were built by slaves.
Just think of life and death why these are there? Why someone dies? Why life cannot carry on?

If if if , there was some sort of evolution which brought us into being then why don't I see new creatures now as a result of that evolution? Why that evolution stopped and why it was not an ongoing process?
Good questions,buddy.

They were built by slaves.

Dost I meant the techniques or mechanics of it, if it were only slaves then to build these pyramids would have taken more than a century to complete.

Dost I meant the techniques or mechanics of it, if it were only slaves then to build these pyramids would have taken more than a century to complete.
No, i saw a documentary on it,they used to cut huge rocks using some instruments and gave them a shape,the rest well i got bored and turned the T.V off,maybe Google search will help.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom