What's new

Top Lashkar-e-Jhangvi ,commander killed in Quetta gunfight Shikarpur Blast Mastermind

Sine Nomine

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
QUETTA: A top commander of the Lashkar-e-Jhangvi (LeJ) sectarian militant group, Usman Saifullah Kurd, was killed in a clash with paramilitary troops in the Sariab Road neighbourhood of Quetta on Sunday, a senior official told The Express Tribune. Two paramilitary soldiers were wounded in the gunfight that also left Kurd’s companion dead.
Usman-Saifullah-Kurd.jpg

Name: Usman Saifullah Kurd

Usman Saifullah aka Muhammad Gul
Father: Muhammad Noor
Caste: Kurd
Address: Killi Zarin, Mian Ghundi

Kurd had been condemned to death by an anti-terrorism court in 2003 for masterminding two terrorist attacks in Quetta which killed dozens of Shia community members. He was the most wanted fugitive since he had escaped from the high security Quetta cantonment jail in 2008. He was believed to be LeJ’s operational head in Balochistan and carried a bounty of Rs2.5 million.

Rs2.5.jpg

Some reports suggested that Kurd was also the mastermind behind the January 30 bombing at Karbala Moalla Imambargah in Shikarpur which claimed over 60 lives.

The paramilitary Frontier Corps (FC) confirmed that an operation was conducted against the LeJ in Saryab, but didn’t say anything about the death of Kurd. “Acting on a tip-off, the FC launched a massive search operation in Saryab against the LeJ. Armed men hiding in a compound opened fire on the paramilitary troops, injuring two of them,” the FC spokesperson told The Express Tribune.

The paramilitary troops shot and wounded two LeJ operatives and arrested a third in a retaliatory action, the spokesperson said, adding that the injured were subsequently driven to the Combined Military Hospital.

However, a senior official of the provincial government said the two terrorists succumbed to their injuries. “Head of LeJ’s Balochistan chapter Usman Saifullah Kurd is among the dead,” he told The Express Tribune. “Kurd’s companion was also killed in the clash.”

Published in The Express Tribune, February 16th, 2015.
Top LeJ commander killed in Quetta gunfight – The Express Tribune

Looks like BLA and sectarian pigs are now united in killing Pakistanis.

Both have a common hand behind.

I know you are going to say a foreign hand in involved. Foreign hand can easily be cut off. First the local terrorists need to be dealt with. Oh and I know many Pakistanis that support killing of minorities. Not everything is a foreign conspiracy.

I know you are going to say a foreign hand in involved. Foreign hand can easily be cut off. First the local terrorists need to be dealt with. Oh and I know many Pakistanis that support killing of minorities. Not everything is a foreign conspiracy.
Yes, we have to deal with the local operatives but try to sever their links too.

The Hazara Killing isnt just Restricted to Sectarianism its deeper then that and Accommodates Separatist element in Baluchistan as well Afghan elements in Pakistan. Hazara community of Baluchistan are related to Afghan Hazaras so they are Targets of Hatred by Pashtuns in Afghanistan for Quite Long and in Pakistan Hazara Community is known throughout Baluchistan for their PATRIOTISM for Pakistan and Largest contribution to Pakistan Military which Brought Antagonism among Baluch Separatist Elements as well.

They are in Deep Trouble right now I think Pakistan should Relocate them or bring Afghan Refugees in Iran which Iran wants to get rid of to Boost their numbers and Firepower against Rough Elements in Baluchistan.

My humble suggestion remove it and change your name because this is Defense forum,peoples are out here looking for your personal information never share or tell anyone what you do,what is your background,see everybody over here is using a alias..nothing personal but for your security...

Back
Top Bottom