What's new

Top Jaish commander among 4 terrorists killed in J&K

maravan91

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Top Jaish commander among 4 terrorists killed in J&K
SRINAGAR: In a double breakthrough, security forces killed three top Hizbul Mujahideen terrorists, including its chief recruiter Zahid, in an encounter in Shopian and a top Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM) terrorist in the Baramulla district of Jammu and Kashmir today, police said.
The slain JeM terrorist is believed to be the mastermind of the recent attack on a BSF camp near the airport here, they said.
Security forces launched a cordon and search operation in the Ladoora area of Baramulla district following information about the presence of terrorists, an official said.

The operation turned into a gunbattle when a search party was fired upon, he added. In the retaliatory action, one terrorist - identified as Khalid alias Shahid Showkat of the JeM - was killed, he said.
The slain terrorist was the mastermind of 'fidayeen' (suicide) attacks on the BSF camp near the Srinagar Airport earlier this month and on the district police lines in Pulwama last month, a police spokesman said.

"He was also involved in a fidayeen attack on 46 RR Army Camp at Khajabagh, Baramulla in 2016," he said.
Khalid was constantly exploring the opportunities to attack security forces and establishments, the spokesman said adding that the slain militant would incite young boys to join his outfit to carry out grenade attacks on behalf of Pakistan-based commanders for monetary benefits.
"He was involved in the recent attack on an SPO named Altaf Ahmad Khan at Hajin Handwara in which the SPO along with his son were seriously injured. He was also involved in the killing of tower guard Eidul Amin Mir at Behrampora, Sopore," the spokesman said.

The JeM terrorist was involved in three other killings as well, he added.
Meanwhile, three Hizbul Mujahideen terrorists were killed in a separate gunbattle with the security forces in the Keller area of Shopian district, police said.
Those killed included Zahid, the chief recruiter of the Hizbul Mujahideen in the Kashmir Valley, an official said. The other two have been identified as Irfan and Ashif, he said.

Mods, im new here so i can't post full link

httpsmtimesofindiacom/india/top-jaish-commander-among-4-terrorists-killed-in-jk/articleshow/61010884cmsutmsourcetwittercom&utmmediumsocial&utmcampaignTOIDesktop

My question to all. How come India being so successful these days in hunting the terrorists!! Any special equipments supplied by Israel or Usa?

Ok. So currently intelligent inputs are the key to success but maybe US Drones have helped the agencies.

Calling freedom fighters terrorists ?

the world doesnt accepts your narrative pakistani, just accept it. for them pakistan sponsored islamic terrorists are just terrorists. besides you enjoy distinct reputation of having usama ben laden as your guest of the state and then failing to protect his *** the whole world know that. ISIS might be freedom fighters for pakistan but not for rest of the world.

4 terrorists just become good terrorists after getting freedom :lol: pakistan sponsored islamic terrorism is on the verge of death in the valley.

???? The population is more anti indian then at any point since the 1990s

India is turning hindutva

Indian muslims are uneasy (your vice presidents words not mine)

Things are going peachy:coffee:

???? The population is more anti indian then at any point since the 1990s

India is turning hindutva

Indian muslims are uneasy (your vice presidents words not mine)

Things are going peachy:coffee:

hahahahaha okay. ask if we care if islamists are anti Indian:lol:

My question to all. How come India being so successful these days in hunting the terrorists!! Any special equipments supplied by Israel or Usa?

My guess is that recent terrorist attacks on local police coupled with instructions from Center to Army to cleanup the valley fast has done the trick.

hahahahaha okay. ask if we care if islamists are anti Indian:lol:
You gotta understand its all about the people

The numbers are MINISCULE!!

If you said 30,000 terrorists have been killed this year, I would think "oh!"

But 200 in a year, this is a NOTHING, MINISCULE NUMBER also tarred by the usual bollywood tamasha of every one killed being some TOP SUPER COMMANDER of let or jaish or being ratted out by spurned ex-girlfriends etc

When the narrative for the entire indian muslim community is changing let alone the kashmiri population

When I tell you things are going as planned, I sm saying that the hindutva lurch of india plus work done in Kashmir has destroyed the indian hold on the Kashmiri population

A freedom fighters funeral will attract tens of thousands of people

A soldiers will have a handful hiding behind a wall

You are losing badly in kashmir but you indians cant see it through your self congratulations of killing a handful of nobody's

You gotta understand its all about the people

The numbers are MINISCULE!!

But 200 in a year, this is a NOTHING, MINISCULE NUMBER also tarred by the usual bollywood tamasha of every one killed being some TOP SUPER COMMANDER of let or jaish or being ratted out by spurned ex-girlfriends etc

When the narrative for the entire indian muslim community is changing let alone the kashmiri population

When I tell you things are going as planned, I sm saying that the hindutva lurch of india plus work done in Kashmir has destroyed the indian hold on the Kashmiri population

A freedom fighters funeral will attract tens of thousands of people

A soldiers will have a handful hiding behind a wall

You are losing badly in kashmir but you indians cant see it through your self congratulations of killing a handful of nobody's

WE have a very large population and we are ready to face the war of attrition

Idiot, its Kashmir, not Baluchistan. To kill 30000 terrorists, there should be 30000 terrorists in the first place. More Gangsters used to roam the streets of Mumbai during the 90s, than terrorists ever roamed in Kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom