What's new

Top Israeli official “sick” of commemorating Hiroshima, Nagasaki A-bomb victims

Who changed this thread's original title?ext-link-icon.gif

I understand that the guy who did this does not want me to post messages in this thread anymore because of the contents of post no. 1. I request Webmaster ⁄ Senior Moderators to bring back this thread's original name : China & Far East

Last edited:
Those 500,000 Japanese civilians massacred by the USA could be argued as 'innocent' but the context in which led to their genocide is far, far from innocent. Japan along with Nazi Germany are the two most evil and destructive forces to have shaken the world in modern times. The Japanese alone systematically massacred 10's of millions of people in the most gruesome way (stabbing pregnant women's stomach, cutting babies heads off, etc for fun because they had the power to do so. The suffering and destruction to humanity caused by Japan in the Asia-pacific is so great and frankly can never be forgotten or forgiven. Japan ultimately paid the price by eating 2 atomic bombs and having their country and people subjugated by the victor (USA, Japan is still owned by the USA after some 70 years).

So Israel have got a point. Japan was completely at fault and deserved their end result. The Japanese people are not innocent as well, as they fully supported their evil regime in waging mass genocide on fellow Asian neighbors. By contrast, Japan should be routinely condemned and the millions of truly innocent people killed by the Japanese regime should be commemorated frequently. The world will never forget what Japan did and we will never allow that to happen again. China is watching you, Japan.

Back
Top Bottom