What's new

Top Iranian cleric okays buying future Israeli coronavirus vaccine

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
https://www.timesofisrael.com/top-iranian-cleric-okays-buying-future-israeli-coronavirus-vaccine/

AP_20063492533857-e1583307418270-640x400.jpg

There is nothing wrong buying a vaccine. Muslims including Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) traded with all.
Anyway, it is highly likely that vaccine will become available from other sources too. Unless Israel comes up with the vaccine "too quickly". That would be interpreted entirely differently though.

There is no vaccine and I do think there will be any vaccine

COVID-19=SARS+HIV

A vaccine that trains the body to generate enough concentration of antibodies so that they can tag the all invading viruses leading to the subsequent destruction of them by the body's immune system is a real possibility. HIV vaccine is far harder since virus hides within the immune system cells and attacks the immune system itself.

Coronavirus has no specific damaging effect on the body's immune system, hence vaccine for it can be developed.

Vaccine for it should prevent subsequent corona-virus induced disease, at least for a given number of years.

Last edited:
A vaccine that allows body to generate enough concentration of antibodies so that they can tag the all invading viruses leading to the subsequent destruction of them by the body's immune system is a real possibility. HIV vaccine is far harder since virus hides within the immune system cells and attacks the immune system itself.

Coronavirus has no damaging effect on the body's immune system, hence vaccine for it can be developed.

Vaccine for it should prevent subsequent corona-virus induced disease, at least for a given number of years.

COVID-19 is same as HIV. It attacks immune system again and again until the person dies.

At least HIV is limited to people indulging in same s3x or through infected blood.

COVID-19 is HIV on steroids as you can catch it from air and surfaces.

COVID-19 is same as HIV. It attacks immune system again and again until the person dies.

COVID-19 is HIV on steroids as you can catch it from air and surfaces.

I urge you to study a bit more on key terms. Catching it from air does not mean it attacks immune system. It attacks certain body systems more specifically such as respiratory system but it does not singles out the immune system as its key target like HIV does.

I studied Mathematical neurophysiology's as part of my program to deepen my understanding of future emerging A.I. Systems. Which required me to study a large amount of general and mathematical physiology as a background. SO I assure you, I am not telling you anything from "the general google search". I don't do that.

If I don't know a topic, I keep quiet. Its called scientific honesty.

But if that's what you think. That's okay. We are all entitled to our opinions. Every country including Israel has to contain the virus, eventually, regardless of whether it is natural or man-made.

I say lets wait and see what emerges.

Last edited:
Why do I feel this is gonna become a "sectarian" fuelled a few posts later

There is nothing wrong buying a vaccine. Muslims including Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) traded with all.
Anyway, it is highly likely that vaccine will become available from other sources too. Unless Israel comes up with the vaccine "too quickly". That would be interpreted entirely differently though.
Would you trade with the devil?

Before Israel, Germany and the US will have the vaccine. Probably China too.
Buying from the US is the same as buying from Israel

Back
Top Bottom