What's new

Top 10 things you want to do before you die?

Time Assassin

Reaction score
Just for fun, but be honest!!!

In no order but here is mine:

1) Go to Hajj (every Muslim needs to do it once and i plan on going)

2) Visit Tokyo (I am a huge fan of the city and electronic world, i am studying Games Design so for me Tokyo is a dream city).

3) Visit Shanghai (just love the city and Chinese cluture i need to be there)

4) Watch a World Cup game at the stadium (Whether it be Cricket or Football)

5) Achieve a Legacy (Is it possible? i hope i can and not for a bad reason)

6) Go to Mumbai arrive at the airport and carry a huge Pakistan Flag and see how long i can last before being taken down or chased (This may be happenning soon, appreantly games desinging is coming to India i might need to live and work there one day)

7) Become Rich (who doesn't want to be?)

8) Celebate Eid in Pakistan (i am told its a fantastic exprience)

9) Appear on TV (like do a interview talking about a game i made :D)

and finally 10) Get out of Britain, aviod all of Europe, apart from Turkey, i wouldn't go to sub sahara Africa either or Canada. America is OK but it will have to be New York. I want to live in any other country apart some those ones, hell i will stay in North Korea if i had too :D

I have left dirty stuff to aside :P

I also have a backup plan if i fail as a games designer, become a news reporter or a polictian (i doubt i will be a good one i will end up corrupt).

personally for me
1)a week with denise milani on beach.
and for parents
2)i want to give sufficient money to them,so that they can live with comforts.

till now,i have two ambitions;)

10 things ?? r u mad bro..... i got 100000000000000------infinite things to do.

How about Austin Power's things to do list for starters?

austin-powers-goldmember-list.jpg

Austin%20Powers%20singalong%20smaller.jpg

10 things i want to do before i die..Ummmm

Complete my pending assignment for which i have already crossed due date for submission
Complete my pending assignment for which i have already crossed due date for submission

i) Perform Hajj
ii) Go to heaven
iii) Marry the girl I like, (SHH!)
iv) See Pakistan rise, to be greatest Nation
v) Do something great for Pakistan
vi) Meet Wasim Akram
vii) Meet Abdul Sattar Edhi
viii) Achieve fame and respect all over the world
ix) Do something great for humanity
x) See this world a great place, with love and respect between every human :)

Climb everest
See the world
Do something big
Join politics
Meet lots of women
Meet liv tyler,mila jovovich
BE A GOOD MAN.
DO STUFF FOR THE COUNTRY N MAKE MY PARENTS PROUD:smitten:

i) Perform Hajj
ii) Go to heaveniii) Marry the girl I like, (SHH!)
iv) See Pakistan rise, to be greatest Nation
v) Do something great for Pakistan
vi) Meet Wasim Akram
vii) Meet Abdul Sattar Edhi
viii) Achieve fame and respect all over the world
ix) Do something great for humanity
x) See this world a great place, with love and respect between every human :)

:woot: where is this ?

wanna see every Pakistani is rich as every one has 5 cars 3 homes and 100.000$ minimum in his account .
wanna see every Pakistani is rich as every one has 5 cars 3 homes and 100.000$ minimum in his account .

Few random thoughts:

1) Be a compulsive flirt (not very good in this department so far)
2) Go to Pakistan and visit some ancient temples there (not before five years after security is improved)
3) Study/Research/Teach for few years in Harward medical school
4) Meet Dr Trehan who set up a state of art hospital like Medanta-The medicity
5) Meet Sachin Tendulakar
6) Go back to my Village post retirement and do some social service there
7) Say once my parents how much I love them
8) Integrate Modern medicine with Ayurveda, Yoga and meditation and bring Indian system of medicine more suited for our country
9) Read Quran in original (currently I am reading a book on Vivekananda having his conversation with his deciple in 1897 where Islam is referred to as a very Libral religion contrary to what we see on internet and hence the choice) and also Guru Granth Sahib
10) Learn swimming

only 100 dollars in his account???? or did you mean 1 hundred thousand dollars in is account :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom