What's new

Top 10 Most Expensive Mobile Phones In The World

If I want to buy a new phone, I would want to purchase a phone under 30000. I would rather buy a computer if I have thousands or millions.

none of them worthy of the money. its all for the "jewellery" factor. None for actually having some awesome features. The title on a defense forum gave an impression that these were some Bond style phones...

apart the material, jewel.. those phones are junks .. Im happy with Note5.. I rather upgrade my phone regularly than purchasing one of these phones..

apart the material, jewel.. those phones are junks .. Im happy with Note5.. I rather upgrade my phone regularly than purchasing one of these phones..
I agree with you but perhaps you don't understand the mentality of an extremely rich person...they damn care for features, just to let you one of the celebrity wanted to buy a security system from us for his/her new multimillion dollar home and she/he did not even know how to install an app on his/her smart phone because she/he had a person who did all these kinds of tasks for him/her. All they want is something beautiful and exclusive and they can spend fortune on being exclusive i.e. no one else has it or at least very few people have it. Thus they can spend millions for buying an old abstract painting which won't make sense to many people. The more rich one gets, the more one desires to be exclusive and to show off and soon one gets bored and unhappy and wants even more and that insatiable greed continues until the death when one is forced to leave the world with empty hands.

I agree with you but perhaps you don't understand the mentality of an extremely rich person...they damn care for features, just to let you one of the celebrity wanted to buy a security system from us for his/her new multimillion dollar home and she/he did not even know how to install an app on his/her smart phone because she/he had a person who did all these kinds of tasks for him/her. All they want is something beautiful and exclusive and they can spend fortune on being exclusive i.e. no one else has it or at least very few people have it. Thus they can spend millions for buying an old abstract painting which won't make sense to many people. The more rich one gets, the more one desires to be exclusive and to show off and soon one gets bored and unhappy and wants even more and that insatiable greed continues until the death when one is forced to leave the world with empty hands.

If im that rich .. I prefer customised highend gadget than Junk million $ I3 or I4..

If im that rich .. I prefer customised highend gadget than Junk million $ I3 or I4..
Well it is too early to say that...when you will get that rich..you will change...mark my words. Right now my bucket list is like
  1. Buy Gulf stream G650 (to upgrade from piagio avanti aero II)
  2. A yacht
  3. A house in Marbella, Palm city, (In addition to my current homes).
  4. Bugatti Chiron etc
  5. Shares in some football club

Last edited:
buyers should buy some brain before buying these..i dont know why do they even buy old cars at so high price?

The most expensive I got is iPhone 6s+ and I don't see any point in investing more than that in a phone.

Same for me. Except I have a Galaxy Note 5 and I can't see myself investing more than that in a phone.

Same for me. Except I have a Galaxy Note 5 and I can't see myself investing more than that in a phone.
I will update my official phone to iPhone 7 but there's a professional reason as we believe in testing our apps in real environment instead of relying on simulator only

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom