What's new

TOP 10 Military Forces (NOT the countries or SOFs)

DevilDog

Reaction score
Yes as I mentioned there top 10 groups full of badasses. It took hours to make it. But it was worth for it there we go;

1- United States Marine Corps (US)

2- VMD Russian Airborne (RUS)

3- Alp Legion (FR)

4- Royal Marines (UK)

5- PARA Commandos (IND)

6- German Armored Divisions (GER)

7- Chinese Volunteer Squads -to be activated in case of war- (PRC)

8- Amphibious Marines (TUR)

9- ?

10- ?

SSG (service special group)- They deserve to be on this bad-*** list . They have done some serious jobs for pakistan. They get trained by royal marine corps. They are always considered as deadliest . They should be placed between 5-7 rank for sure
And my personal favorite (delta force) without them no list gets complete:usflag:

You're right and I agree with you but as I mentioned i didn't count on SOF units. Also DEVGRU is better than Delta. And don't mix the seals with devgru. And the last my friend. The world's most elite special ops. Unit is CIA's SAD. ;) again this list has nothin to do with the countries or Special forces. :)

Yes as I mentioned there top 10 groups full of badasses. It took hours to make it. But it was worth for it there we go;

1- United States Marine Corps (US)

2- VMD Russian Airborne (RUS)

3- Alp Legion (FR)

4- Royal Marines (UK)

5- PARA Commandos (IND)

6- German Armored Divisions (GER)

7- Chinese Volunteer Squads -to be activated in case of war- (PRC)

8- Amphibious Marines (TUR)

9- ?

10- ?

Para Commandos are a SOF.

What about the RRs? Definitely battlehardend
INDIA++SOLDIERS+IN+KASHMIR+MAR+15+2010.jpg

181875_10151201962601395_1748787425_n.jpg

That'd be fine. Unfortunately I dunno much about Indian SOF's if we're gonna add em, why not :) ?

1- CIA's Special Activities Division

2-Alpha Group (russia)

3- USSOCOM Tier 1 Units: 1st SFOD-D (Delta) and DEVGRU (Seal Team 6 -not the normal seals-)

4- SAS (uk)

5- French Naval Commandos

6- GSG9

7- PARA Commandos

8- Special Service Group

BTW This list is based on SOFs NOT Special Forces, if u guys want it too, i can make a list :)

You're right and I agree with you but as I mentioned i didn't count on SOF units. Also DEVGRU is better than Delta. And don't mix the seals with devgru. And the last my friend. The world's most elite special ops. Unit is CIA's SAD. ;) again this list has nothin to do with the countries or Special forces. :)

And within SAD, the Special Operations Group(SOG) is the most well trained and selective. The SOG is generally considered the most secretive special operations force in the United States. The group selects operatives from Delta Force, DEVGRU, 24th STS and other special operations forces from within the U.S. military.

Put it in another way, killing Osama Bin Laden is not highly specialized enough to requires SOG. But if US gov want something to be done and then deny it all, than it calls on SOG.

Back
Top Bottom