Votes: 21 15.3%
  • Imran Khan

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • Mulana Diesel Fazal-ur-Rehman

Votes: 25 18.2%
  • Others

Votes: 3 2.2%

• Total voters
PTI = dhoodh ki dholi hoi. Still we dont see any progress in KPK.
best police transformation, low in corruption in all indicators, best provincial accountability, most education spending .

there a difference between progress perception. all you guys see is buildings.

How is education/health/police improved compared to other provinces? Do you have facts?

Punjab population is 91,379,615(2012) and KPK population is 26,896,829(2012) and Punjab is growing faster than other provinces. Definitely it needs more money just like a big family needs more money to support family.
net enrollment is highest in pakistan , percentage of spending on education is higest in Pakistan. It forced punjab to increase funding as well

Malik Riaz Purchases Shangrilla Resorts

Skardu:*Rumours have it that Shangrila Resort has been acquired for 2 billion rupees by Malik Riaz Hussain from Arif Aslam Khan.

Zaman Ali from Kachura village told us that the aquisition took place more than 10 days ago and that some villagers were welcoming the move while few other from the region were not happy with the take over.

Corruption and Zardari are directly proportional to eachother.

bff1o.gif

Imran khan worst then Asif Ali zardar...his ego n dumbness is more dangerous to Pakistan then TTP...

Ok, fine, agreed about the ten.
Start a new thread for most morally corrupt politician. Your leader will occupy all positions from 1 to 10.

Let's also do top ten army generals who back stab Pakistani ovee the years ...who brought terrorism AK47 wahbism sold Pakistan to USA on a single phone call ....and also sold Pakistanis for 500 dollar each.....

AS SLAMO ALEKUMM Since the two MOST CORRUPT LEADER OF PAKISTAN HISTORY ruling at Pakistan
politics they totally destroy the political,economical,Moral,religious status by dishonesty,fraud,cruel ism and worst
law and order.Our most talented MR ISHAQ DAR (Dollar)SAMDHE OF P.M playing a main roll to destroying the
ECONOMY OF PAKISTAN Pakistan is near to declare a DEFAULT COUNTRY.
DUA GO HAJI Shabib.baig

corruption is not just amassing of ill-gotten wealth, its also misuse of public assets like automobiles, free plane rides, not paying utilities, not paying taxes, nepotism, cronyism etc etc. Pakistan is replete with such and its not limited to politicians.

That's why Infrastructure of Punjab is way way better then Sindh Baluchistan and KPK.... Plus there are many New Hospitals under construction in Rawalpindi Multan Lahore
Expansion of Gov Hospitals are Under Way in Faisalabad and Sahiwal
Newly and recently inaugurated Hospitals In Lahore Bedian Road By Shahbaz Shareef and new hospital in Narrowal by Ahsan Iqbal and New Block of Benazir Hospital in Rawalpindi by Hanif Abbasi pics are already shared by me in Infrastructure Development in Pakistan you can go there to see them ...
What do you want to Prove ? That PLM-N is not Corrupt ! What does these developments mean to a Person who is dying out of hunger, Who is begging for meds because he cant afford it, One who is compelled to Drive a Rickshaw (on Rent) after doing MA/BA. I am from Balochistan, i thought that only Balochistan is under the poverty line, but upon my recent visit to Lahore i saw with my own eyes that People are dying in the Capital of Punjab, People here deserve more "Khairaat" than in Balochistan. Don't look at the Beautiful Roads and Banglows of Bureaucrats and Businessmen in Lahore but ask from a person living in Lower Punjab, Bahawalpur,Multan, Kotaddu, Mianwali, and major cities like Khanewal.

I met a lot of people during my visit specially "Common People", My very first question was 'Are you satisfied with PLM-N gov?' Every-time the answer was a "Plain NO". The Amazing thing is after all this Punjabis Still vote for PLM-N (But in real PLM-N makes it all by Rigging)

I agree with the list and its contents. The parties we vote for did this to pakistan and are amongst the most corrupt. We should think about our voting preferences

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom