What's new

Top 10 intelligence Agencies of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude KGB has been disbanded
plz ppl
do a little research before posting
Oh no, Mr. anal nitpicker got me! :) Anyone who wants, understands what I mean, especially most here probably even havent heard of SVR, KGB external intelligence successor.

Stupid people, you out ISI ahead of Iran inteligence? you cant even bring down the RQ-170 which spies in your country...what a joke/

Stupid people, you out ISI ahead of Iran inteligence? you cant even bring down the RQ-170 which spies in your country...what a joke/

listen whenever any claim is made about iranians by iranians I always congratulate you. Sometimes the claims are not true but we wish you well and hope you become the best. I agree with you that isi may not be the best in my book it does not have the resources that for example CIA has but for you to come on here and call us all stupid shows why so many pakistanis (who I always ask not to take sides) to support arabs against iranians. You have dissapointed me in this overgeneralisation. And it seems the cause of your anger is that isi is ranked ahead of your countries agency. Just remember who has no money or oil but has hundreds of nukes us and not you

^^^
Ess
Ess is a Software Engineer from Pakistan and She loves to write about interesting stuff around the Web. Ess is an Author @tiptoptens.com

---------------------self delete -------------------

Post 48 is enough:tup:

This might be a new ranking, but last time similar ranking came up..after lot of furore on ISI being the number 1 agency..it was proved that the person responsible for the ranking was a Pakistani..is it same here?

He actually forget to Put the RAW on number One position..........coz raw is playing its games very sensibly...in Afghanistan and destablizing the Pakistan (In Balochistan)....funding, training, and giving weapons to exterm Talibans in Pakistan.

listen whenever any claim is made about iranians by iranians I always congratulate you. Sometimes the claims are not true but we wish you well and hope you become the best. I agree with you that isi may not be the best in my book it does not have the resources that for example CIA has but for you to come on here and call us all stupid shows why so many pakistanis (who I always ask not to take sides) to support arabs against iranians. You have dissapointed me in this overgeneralisation. And it seems the cause of your anger is that isi is ranked ahead of your countries agency. Just remember who has no money or oil but has hundreds of nukes us and not you

You never mind him saying that when he and his fellow country men come and scream "Stupid" at my people all the time in fact you guys even thank him.

He actually forget to Put the RAW on number One position..........coz raw is playing its games very sensibly...in Afghanistan and destablizing the Pakistan (In Balochistan)....funding, training, and giving weapons to exterm Talibans in Pakistan.

So true that too without being caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom