What's new

Top 10 Human Origins Discoveries in 2015

Humans know so little that everything is a theory. Even things that were once considered as facts have been revised with time which shows how little we know about ourselves and the universe that we live in.
Totally agree.
It has been repeatedly proposed to expand the scope for SETI, and one of the suggested alterna-tives to radio is the biological media.
How do we transmit a biological signal?
As the actual scenario for the origin of terrestrial life is far from being settled, the proposal that it might have been seeded intentionally cannot be ruled out.
Actually this can be true. It might be a very different way of aliens to colonize the universe?
The signal displays readily recognizable hallmarks of artificiality, among which are the symbol of zero, the privileged decimal syntax and semantical symmetries.
This might be coincidence. The whole universe is like that.

I don't know what you want to say. You are free to put your thoughts here :-)

You have to qualify "less" and "not that different" with a point of reference. Otherwise it's just an emotional plea - no science in it. :-)

You have to qualify "less" and "not that different" with a point of reference. Otherwise it's just an emotional plea - no science in it. :-)
Thats what i read on some website but it was long time back so i can't be accurate using exact scientific terms :-).

You have something to share on that topic? Please post here.

That is the work of Satan to fool the weak. The research has been done by eminent researchers of the Vatican, cannot be wrong. You ignorant have been fooled much like the way you've been made to believe that the earth is round.

Believe in the merciful lord, and he shall show you the righteous path.

:D
careful there
dont step on religious tail people get lynched in the name of the Lord

(Lord be like, why you never kiss someone in my name for a change?)

Those are races not subspecies..
& plz give me some thing for support for of ur answer :coffee: which significantly describes that every human secies present on each continent is dissimilar to other's in different continent :azn:

Back
Top Bottom