@Azizam
World of warcraft trial account is now free to play without any time limit
except
your character is restricted to level 20
you cant join a guild
you cant trade with other players
cant buy or sell on auction house
and have ten gold limit.

you can join parties , and battle grounds and can chat etc so its a good low level fun and can really make a twink level 20.
Yes but you can pretty much reach level 20 in less than 3 days so there's no point. Also I think you can't add friends, send party invitations (but it's possible to accept party requests from others) and whisper etc. This game should really go free-to-play. If they do it, it will probably pump another million of players for sure.

@Azizam
World of warcraft trial account is now free to play without any time limit
except
your character is restricted to level 20
you cant join a guild
you cant trade with other players
cant buy or sell on auction house
and have ten gold limit.

you can join parties , and battle grounds and can chat etc so its a good low level fun and can really make a twink level 20.
I cant believe it, among other things @Irfan Baloch is also a gamer :o:

Far Cry 4 is here folks, set in Nepal,you also have characters conversing in Hindi, which is weird because Nepalese dont speak Hindi

Last edited:
I cant believe it, among other things @Irfan Baloch is also a gamer :o:
yes I have been warcraft universe since the late 90s. I dont know the entire lore but can debate pretty much 80% of the story

Yes but you can pretty much reach level 20 in less than 3 days so there's no point. Also I think you can't add friends, send party invitations (but it's possible to accept party requests from others) and whisper etc. This game should really go free-to-play. If they do it, it will probably pump another million of players for sure.
if you like Low level BG or battle grounds then its good enough. yes it becomes repetitive for dungeons at 20 level cap.
the solution is that you roll a new toon or char. well its free so no harm.
if it becomes free to play without restriction then then it will be useless because they will put money on special dungeons and gears etc. so it will be same as many other games. Blizard needs money to run servers and provide updates and patches etc.

I stopped playing only because I couldnt justify the subscription as I was only playing 2 or 3 hours in a week.

League of Legends:
a fast-paced, competitive online game that blends the speed and intensity of an RTS with RPG elements. Two teams of powerful champions, each with a unique design and playstyle, battle head-to-head across multiple battlefields and game modes. With an ever-expanding roster of champions, frequent updates and a thriving tournament scene, League of Legends offers endless replayability for players of every skill level.
It's very popular in China.
20121251495171.jpg

Snapshot picture
2142293_194510_1.jpg

S4 World Finals
105550H52-0.jpg

1)Crusader kings 2 ,2) Football manager series(05-14) ,3)Mount and blade (war band ,fire and sword ), ( 4)Rise and fall of civilizations at war ,5)railroad tycoon,6)rulers of nations, 7)Victoria 2, 8)Cossacks 2,9)GTA 4,10) Europa Universalis 3

1.Planescape:Torment

Awesome!

So apart from Planescape torment, and Baldurs gate.

Warcraft 2: Tides of Darkness and beyond the dark portal - First strategy game I ever played.
C&C GDI NOD, and Red alert. The rest of the C&C games were pretty shit.
Starcraft:brood war. -Greatest strategy game ever, so good that it actually created an entire industry (e-sports)
Quake 3 -> made money through this game, college tourneys
UT.
CS 1.6
Diablo 1,2 , three was meh
DOTA/LoL (prefer dota....it's just better)
Fallout 1,2 , 3 was okay imo, though many fans of the older games dont like it..
Civ series.
Street fighter ..I was never good at this game, but yeah was a lot of fun with friends
Left out a lot of rpgs and action adventure games (especially console games). that I enjoyed but these are probably the ones I spent most time on.

The only mmorpg with the greatest potential to be the best game ever created minus the graphics since they never really expanded the game. The PvP until now is still second to none, THE BEST!

KNIGHT ONLINE

Few screenshots from Google
Other games I like:
Counter strike
Halo 2
Red alert 2/yuri's revenge
StarCraft
Cod: mw3, bo2
Age of warring empire (phone game)

Attachments

• 1413987476126.jpg
    1413987476126.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 1413987508392.jpg
    1413987508392.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 1413987533912.jpg
    1413987533912.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 1413987546681.jpg
    1413987546681.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 11
  • 1413987561553.jpg
    1413987561553.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 1413987577662.jpg
    1413987577662.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 1413987602566.jpg
    1413987602566.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 1413987621278.jpg
    1413987621278.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
1.Farcry3
2.Mafia 2
3.GTA Vice city
4.Eurotruck Simulator
5.NFS Most Wanted
6.CoD MW
7.Age of Empires (In college,once we played it for a continous 15 hours!)
8.Counter Strike
9.IGun Pro
10.Janes Advanced Strike Fighter :-)P)

A few Farcry3 Screen shots:

Screenshot0105.png

Screenshot0004.png

Screenshot0105.png

God of war series
Uncharted series
Last of us
Call of duty series
Gta series
Castlevania series
Max Payne series
Mafia series
King of fighter series
Wwe series
Cricket.

yes I have been warcraft universe since the late 90s. I dont know the entire lore but can debate pretty much 80% of the story

if you like Low level BG or battle grounds then its good enough. yes it becomes repetitive for dungeons at 20 level cap.
the solution is that you roll a new toon or char. well its free so no harm.
if it becomes free to play without restriction then then it will be useless because they will put money on special dungeons and gears etc. so it will be same as many other games. Blizard needs money to run servers and provide updates and patches etc.

I stopped playing only because I couldnt justify the subscription as I was only playing 2 or 3 hours in a week.
Sure then it might become a pay-to-win game and lose its quality but doesn't it have a cash shop despite being pay-to-play? They can limit the game by giving some freedom to the players who play it for free. With that, they can increase the number of players and have a bigger market. Anyway TERA is a free-to-play MMORPG with the best graphics of its kind that recently went free and it's running smoothly but it's too early to determine whether it will be successful or not. The problem with TERA is that its virtual world and player base are smaller and the quests are extremely repetitive - go to a place, kill a number of mobs, collect items. That's all it is. I hope they add more territory and make the questing more diverse and interesting as World of Warcraft.

clash of clan most addictive game..lot of indian and chinese play this game.....just left this game last month......latest finished wolfstein new order...good game but not that great...

captain tsubasa 2
images
images

images

Last edited:
Sure then it might become a pay-to-win game and lose its quality but doesn't it have a cash shop despite being pay-to-play? They can limit the game by giving some freedom to the players who play it for free. With that, they can increase the number of players and have a bigger market. Anyway TERA is a free-to-play MMORPG with the best graphics of its kind that recently went free and it's running smoothly but it's too early to determine whether it will be successful or not. The problem with TERA is that its virtual world and player base are smaller and the quests are extremely repetitive - go to a place, kill a number of mobs, collect items. That's all it is. I hope they add more territory and make the questing more diverse and interesting as World of Warcraft.
they dont have any problem with number of players, their core players are still in many millions. they will continue to run this franchise as long as it takes. its been well over 10 years now and in some cases moved to second generation within the family

only if they are desperate for keeping players then they will come with so called freebies . they still continue to charge players for moving servers , changing names and power leveling etc since they have much demand and interest
once that core of players goes down much they might introduce some more freebies.

Have played in reccent couple of years ... Liked the bold ones

Alan Wake
Alein Rage
Alien Isolation
arma 2
assassin creed 1
assassin creed 2
assassin creed brotherhood
assassin creed revelation
assassin creed 3
Assassin's creed Liberation
Assassin's creed IV: Black Flag