What's new

Took a month to plan jail attack, spent Rs 1 crore: Pak Taliban

Dafuq happened, I read they had night vision and came in convoy of 15-16 vehicles. Is it taliban or some branch of US special force :what:

NVGs????!! terrorists are getting much advanced than security personals.

though i dont approve of violence i cannot stop myself commending the bravery,valour and the skill with which they executed the plan.imagining the scene itself is very fascinating.not even one taliban is killed;that is even more marvellous and it is not the first time that they carried out such a hollywood action movie like act.

Indians trained them well.

They never trained them. The intel we received from TTP scums after intense interrogation was that Indian consulates in Afghanistan are more than willing to provide cash and weapons to TTP if the attacks are only meant for Pakistan.

Back to the topic. It is now a foregone conclusion that Pakistan needs to launch an operation in NW and establish the writ of the State in all of the country. This concept of 'Safe Havens' needs to end. We have the resources, we have the manpower, we have enough firepower to level the TTP to ground, the only thing we are lacking is will to take the fight to them. But than again, we have some people even here on this forum @Zarvan who thinks that TTP are the soldiers of Allah and PA soldiers are mercenaries of the infidels.

oh wow.....wtf....how the heck do they get this stuff

Black Market

Last edited by a moderator:
You would love it if that was the case.

Sadly for you it isn't, army has been at war against them since 2009, lost many kids to the cause.

Bases in Afghanistan where these militants are given military training by India, armed and funded.

They didn't just pick up their weapons and start fighting for free, there's a reason, that reason is your money.

India is the exporter of terror in the region.

This ***** *** Indian govt. cannot even dream of doing stuff like that ...

You would love it if that was the case.

Sadly for you it isn't, army has been at war against them since 2009, lost many kids to the cause.

Bases in Afghanistan where these militants are given military training by India, armed and funded.

They didn't just pick up their weapons and start fighting for free, there's a reason, that reason is your money.

India is the exporter of terror in the region.

You over estimate Indian govt my friend.. :)

Its not an intent issue dude.. Its a capability issue. Our current govt is not capable of doing such daring acts...

Back to the topic. It is now a foregone conclusion that Pakistan needs to launch an operation in NW and establish the writ of the State in all of the country. This concept of 'Safe Havens' needs to end. We have the resources, we have the manpower, we have enough firepower to level the TTP to ground, the only thing we are lacking is will to take the fight to them. But than again, we have some people even here on this forum @Zarvan who thinks that TTP are the soldiers of Allah and PA soldiers are mercenaries of the infidels.

Black Market

All such problems begin with denial and inside support.

They never trained them. The intel we received from TTP scums after intense interrogation was that Indian consulates in Afghanistan are more than willing to provide cash and weapons to TTP if the attacks are only meant for Pakistan.

Black Market

ohhh..we evil yindoo baniyas are more evil than Megamind itself..by the way,source of your info????

ohhh..we evil yindoo baniyas are more evil than Megamind itself..by the way,source of your info????

india may not be aiding ttp but definitely some big power or organization is behind it.these ttp soldiers dont seem like our naxals with some limited weapons.they seem to have a big army with sophisticated weaponry.i think there is a group of ppl in pak army and general public who are funding these ppl.pak society is extremely fanatical.they want shariah

it may even be saudi arabia which wants to see its version of islam across the world.Then again saudi expelled osama from their country.if we consider tht saudis dont seem to back extremists.yeah there is a possibility of saudis hand if ttp is waging war against shias but thts not the case.i think a section of pak army who wants shariah in pak is providing arms to ttp

my opinion sounds ridiculous but in a country where corruption and fanatism is so rampant anything is possible

any link of that??

Yes, over dinner with him. This intel was revealed by a senior TTP commander after intense interrogation(fancy name for extreme torture). India is just paying Pakistan back for supporting Kashmiri Mujahids during the 1990's with a lot of compunded interest.

Back
Top Bottom