What's new

Tons of Science & Military Technology E-books

mustang

Reaction score
Hi guys

I have a huge amount of E-books related to Science & Military Technology. if any one wants them or are looking for one then give me the name of the book and the name of the author and i will post it for u ....:pdf:

oh yes, that's quite nice of you.

would you be able to provide C++ How to Program by Dietel and Dietel, either 4th or 5th edition.

and Internetworking with TCP/IP Volume 1 by Douglas E. Comer

yah bro i have the books on C++ & Internetworking with TCP/IP but not of the same author yet the are great books ... i can post the for you on monday ...

Guys I don't mind you all discussing c++/military/science stuff here, but please don't exchange copyrighted ebooks from defence.pk. I don't know how many of you would be interested in this, but perhaps we can open up an education forum... I would love to help out our IT students from my experience. In anyway we can.

Btw, how come you're still bothering with C++ in this day of C# or other .net based technologies?

salaamz dude - - - - great to hear that u want to share thou treasureload with us- - -do you have:
"soviet x-planes"?

Guys I don't mind you all discussing c++/military/science stuff here, but please don't exchange copyrighted ebooks from defence.pk. I don't know how many of you would be interested in this, but perhaps we can open up an education forum... I would love to help out our IT students from my experience. In anyway we can.

Btw, how come you're still bothering with C++ in this day of C# or other .net based technologies?

I think an education forum form is a great idea and we still bother to learn c++ because it is the base of all programming languages and apart from the difference in syntax of the programs the concept in all of the are the same .

I think the basics can be replaced by .net as its a much quicker to grasp platform and all the more powerful.

I can safely say even though C++ can probably do most of the things we do in .net today but .net does it 10 times faster. Academically and professionally, C++ should now be weeded out. I was never really into programming as a student in college, till we were introduced to C#, where things really kicked off. Of course, for foundation purposes nothing tops VB .net.

They can all do the same things but what does it better and faster is also very important.

what books by bill gunston / yefim gordon or other famous military aviation writers do u have?
any specific books about russian attack helicopters?

C++ is science stuff not the military one. that's right but the military uses it a lot for developing military stuff. as i work on communication and navigation systems, C++, MATLAB are among some of the things, except a whole lot of standards related to avionics, used in research and development works. by the way i am not an IT guy but its of importance that C++ is not only used by IT guys but also by a whole lot of people not related to IT.

and regarding this TCP/IP thing, its finding its way in every communication system.

I think the basics can be replaced by .net as its a much quicker to grasp platform and all the more powerful.

I can safely say even though C++ can probably do most of the things we do in .net today but .net does it 10 times faster. Academically and professionally, C++ should now be weeded out. I was never really into programming as a student in college, till we were introduced to C#, where things really kicked off. Of course, for foundation purposes nothing tops VB .net.

They can all do the same things but what does it better and faster is also very important.

Its not about easyness of C# or .net !!! But understanding whats going on behind .

Also this is not a thread about C++ or .net but about the E-books u need and if i have them or ccan find them i will post them for u ... :toast_sign:

what books by bill gunston / yefim gordon or other famous military aviation writers do u have?
any specific books about russian attack helicopters?

I searched alot for E-books by bill gunston / yefim gordon but couldnt find any ... Sorry mate ...:undecided:

Its not about easyness of C# or .net !!! But understanding whats going on behind .

Also this is not a thread about C++ or .net but about the E-books u need and if i have them or ccan find them i will post them for u ... :toast_sign:
And I repeat, you may discuss them but not share them through Defence.pk.

Back
Top Bottom