What's new

Tonbo wins over N Africa, EU with $25m defence gear order

Go argue with their website. I rest my case.

I argued and they wanted me to check with Han Patriot as he seems to be knowing better, they said. Please do not rest so fast, your wisdom is at requirement here.

You just made a revelation though unknowingly that Harvard is an Indian University as It has the fundings of TATA an Indian Company. Your logics never fail to amuse me and I am Sure per your logic Google, Microsoft and Adobe will soon become Indian Companies for thier CEO's are Indian.

Last edited:
Tonbo Imaging is a spinout of Sarnoff Corporation and Stanford Research International. The team has rich experience on a range of battlefield modernization technologies, immersive surveillance and strategic electronics for military applications. The company principals and management have global experience being principal investigators for defense and aerospace programs.

:usflag:

http://tonboimaging.com/tonbo/about/

2008: Management buyout to become an independent entity and a product focused optronics business

Most of their products came well after they became an independent start up. Again, they control their designs, they are licensing them to several countries.
LOL....:woot:. Whatever makes you guys happy. Until today no one can tell me where is their factory.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom