What's new

Told Pak to collect dead bodies: PM Modi on surgical strikes | National ...

Will the video be released ,I guess so elections are in a year

In his jumlabazi Modi proved that surgical strike was a drama as said by Pakistan

Good job Modi

We were unable to collect bodies of our own soldiers inside our own territory.
Modi is smoking some next level shit, oh wait he drinks cow shit. Well that explains the credibility of surgical strike.

wow you lowly kind are so obsessed with Pakistan.. So this is what he will show to win elections? I suggest him to make bollywood film starting Modi himself as commando.

Cant say for sure. Last time after the beheading incident during the border tension, during Congress rule, the data was not leaked either, but was known through army sources and some ministers hinting at the same through tweets. But in both the cases its a well known how the operations took place. All you need is to have some army sources to know the reality. The strike did happen absolutely the way it was planned and at the exact hour.

India did the surgical strike in Myanmar. several died inside the Myanmar. At that time India did not call Myanmar to collect dead bodies, but in the case of Pakistan India did?

Modians would come to defy the conventional wisdom here to avoid the face palm moments.
We all know it.
Hence khali wali

From Modi's statement, it seems Pakistan conducted that surgical strike.. lollll

Back
Top Bottom