What's new

Today we open arms and celebrate

i have no words..its really really Awesome.!!!

haha... man these indians are such sneaky bas##ds... India hosted the so called boycott chinese Olympics with 24/7 china bashing with the west... and now they are wishing china best of luck? is this coming from bottom of their heart or just public sissy drama stunt?

I have no idea whether this is some sort of sarcastic comment or you really mean this.

The person who wrote the article obviously has different views from the guy who organized the protests.

Such things are expected to be understood by a guy who has access to the world wide web.

Pictures are awesome Kevlin, thanks for sharing.
I think its going to be the best Olympics ever! :china:

Hey I saw your PM arriving at Beijing, what about President Musharraf, is he coming?

No he won't be able to visit China because a resolution of impeachment has been placed against him, so he'll be busy defending that.

Pakistan owns 10 Olympic medals, I wish them good luck at the 29th games in Beijing. believe it or not, most of Chinese audience will cheer for them.

Thank you for the support. Sure will boost morale of the Pakistani team. Wish china all the best for conducting such a wonderful event with such a success although many outside china did not wanted it to go peacefully.:china:

haha... man these indians are such sneaky bas##ds... India hosted the so called boycott chinese Olympics with 24/7 china bashing with the west... and now they are wishing china best of luck? is this coming from bottom of their heart or just public sissy drama stunt?

You have missed something here, check from the same article

B Raman got a telephone call in Chennai from a Chinese think-tank advising China's Olympics [Images] committee. Raman, India's foremost expert on terrorism, visited Chengdu and Shanghai recently to advise the Chinese on the threat to the Olympics.

So do you think chinese are so naive to call him?

BEST OF LUCK CHINA!
One step closer to being super power! this is what they have projected in opening ceremony where every single participant worked as one! no one but Chinese could have done this.. :china:

Wonderfully organized opening ceremony !!! Years of Chinese hard work and preparation showcased brilliantly !!! Well Done China...It was impressive indeed !!! :tup:

I liked the Indian delegation in sherwanis too :enjoy:

By DAVID CRARY
Associated Press Writer

BEIJING (AP) -- China didn't just walk onto the world stage. It soared over it. At last playing its long-sought role as Olympic host, China opened the Summer Games in spectacular fashion Friday with an extravaganza of fireworks and pageantry dramatizing its ascendance as a global power.

Disasters, environmental problems and human-rights disputes preceded the games, and questions abound about how they will unfold. But for an evening, at least for the 91,000 people packed into the new National Stadium, it was an interlude of fervor and magic - capped by the spellbinding sight of a skywalking, torchbearing gymnast floating around the stadium's top rim before sending a torrent of fire upward to light the Olympic flame.

Scores of world leaders were on hand, and the potential TV audience was 4 billion worldwide for what was certainly the costliest and probably the largest opening ceremony in Olympic history.

The centerpiece was the parade of athletes, climaxing with the entry of the 639-strong Chinese team. Its flag-bearer was basketball idol Yao Ming, accompanied by 9-year-old schoolboy Lin Hao, a survivor of May's devastating earthquake in Sichuan province.

Click for full story:
delawareonline | Wilmington AP Article | The News Journal

There is a reason why words like bas@!#$ is censored. please don't try to circumvent it.

And good wishes are good wishes. Don't read too much into it.

there are about 100 students watching the openning ceremony on TV with me ,when the pakistan team come into the stadium,most of us stand up applauding
for them.:china::pakistan:

Video clips of the Opening Ceremony
French

Chinese

Last edited by a moderator:

Pathetic is the only word that comes to mind at such posts.

You don't have to lick the Chinese **** every now and then and prove to them that India are their enemies. They are quite capable of looking after themselves. They are much smarter than you and that is why they are progressing so much better.

China has done a great job of organizing the Olympics and kudos to them.

Back
Top Bottom