What's new

Today is 26/11, lest we forget

Today is 26/11, lest we forget all the people who lost their lives to terrorism!
not just the people who lost their lives but also the people who are responsible for it.

Last edited:
Terrorists who kill innocent men/women/children are the lowest of the low, and I hope they believe in Hell because that's exactly where they are going to spend their next few thousands of lifetimes. In 無間地獄 (Avici).

Terrorists who kill innocent men/women/children are the lowest of the low, and I hope they believe in Hell because that's exactly where they are going to spend their next few thousands of lifetimes. In 無間地獄 (Avici).
only complaint we have with your Govt is they blocked our move to get one of the guys banned who was involved in the incident at UN.

Yes, it was a terrible day. I was en route to one of the places before I started getting calls to turn back. Sadly, not much has changed in terms of security. I doubt Bombay is better equipped to handle a similar attack.

only complaint we have with your Govt is they blocked our move to get one of the guys banned who was involved in the incident at UN.

We asked for more evidence in the UNSC, as our ally Pakistan requested.

Hardly the same as training terrorist groups on your own soil, I think.

wreath.jpg

Led from the front and entered the Taj fully knowing that the possibility of death was high. The highest traditions of the Indian Army led from the front and took the bullets to eliminate the terrorists.
He could have been saved if our special forces were trained to handle such situations better.
If not anything our forces were sitting ducks to these terrorists- while policemen fought with lathis, our special forces had no clue of the maps of such locations, they had not recced those places.

. In 無間地獄 (Avici).
what's this?

Last edited:
We asked for more evidence in the UNSC, as our ally Pakistan requested.

Hardly the same as training terrorist groups on your own soil, I think.
there was already enough evidence if you want to believe .

but your govt never felt like asking,how this guy when in prison fathered a child .and you believe they where serious in investigating what happened.

what's this?

無間地獄 (Avici) is the lowest level of the Underworld 地獄 (Naraka).

The first one literally means "continuous hell". Usually reserved for those that kill their parents or kill a Buddha, but terrorists belong there too.

Last edited:
RIP to all those who lost their lives that tragic day and may the people living in your country including the Kashmiris never go through such horrors again.

Lets also remember the kashmiri-pandits and muslims in the valley, who were killed by terrorists.
RIP to the victims of the the terrorist attacks on Mumbai, culprits must be burn in the hell who senselessly kill the innocent and those who mastermind it and all the aggressor forces in Kashmir who killed 90000 + people since 1947 and continuous to this day.

Regards,

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom