What's new

To Jai the proud Singaporean

FKPcamper

New Recruit

Reaction score
You anyhow assume i am a PR/FT izzit? why because my english is not lousy issit?

anyway, needed to post here because cannot send pms yet.. so everyone else pls ignore :laugh: im gonna speak to jai in singlish now which is the language he can understand

eh ah neh... you come here anyhow sound me call knnccb think what? say what say? I am born n brought up singapore ok? i serve ns already doing reservist now

you got do NS oredi ah not? na bei..you are probably a small kid sitting at home during school holidays anyhow act like keyboard warrior..

think what big fark ah? come here any how scold ppl? how about you get out of my country cb? dont need xenophobic narrow minded pr1cks like you here la dei

and what gives you the right to sound me for putting up 2 flags when you do the same? cos u think i come here makan pr?

cb my parents immigrate herre work hard pay tax set up business employ and create jobs for local..i serve ns pay my taxes .. which is more than what I can say for you.

eh ah neh... leave your opposition bullsh1t lingo at home la ok?

eh thambi.. wanna come here debate and argue most welcome..wanna come here anyhow insult pppl then fark back la ok? understand ah not la anneh? :lol:

better think next time before you sound someone.. u maaluu only now..

Oh gosh!! Since when two Singaporean kid's internet fight became Pakistani social issue!! :lol:

i guess some singaporean messed with FKPcamper for putting two flags and he is trying to get back to him

Back
Top Bottom