What's new

To get married or not to get married that is the question...

IDK about anything more, but it keeps your and your life patner happy forever. You both share joy and sorrow, find mutual love and answers to problems. A woman is always insecure without a man (without her man), and a man feels too stressed (who will clean the house, wash clothes and cook dinner eh? :P)

For more details, contact:

ZAKI !!

If Zaki can find me a woman who will do all that without the drama...introduce me.

If Zaki can find me a woman who will do all that without the drama...introduce me.

there is no fun without drama

if everything goes well - there is no joy in your life... your life is boring and you must prepare yourself to have a taste of death

for how long are you going to eat colourless rice - have some Biryani!!!!

Zaki bhai dont listen to anyone wife in a life when she comes you bound to know what life is all about is and remember if every one thought of not marrieng with anyone how we came in to thiis world marriage is a beautyfull thing which will ever happen in young guy's life bellieve me

Did you think when asking PDF about getting married that your asking a bunch of guys that spent much of their life in a barracks with 50 other men, that only saw a woman when they opend their locker about girls ;)

I was thinking about this thing for quite some time,and finally I thought of starting a new thread here in PDF,where the members usually show exceptional debating skills.

Forget about perceptions,religion,society and all,and let us talk about whats there to gain or loose.Why shall we get married?What will happen if we dont get married?What do we loose?What do we gain dont marry?

I think one can lead a good and healthy life just like a married person does,or probably a much more happening,free and jocund life.Arguments are welcome.

p.s. Please dont bring countries and peoples and ethnicity and religion here.

Stop being such a chick about it (you didn't mention not to bring in some sexism in here). You don't have anyone to get hitched with and you're still thinking about it, then obviously you got marriage all over your mind. Plan less, and live out a little first. Try to BE 'jocund'.

Choosing to marry or to remain single is a personal decision. Our relationships with others significantly change if we choose to marry. We are often no longer perceived as an individual when we marry but rather as one part of a couple. Our life style changes if we choose to marry. We can no longer live as if we are alone, making our own decisions regarding our activities and interests. When we marry, we place ourselves in a situation where we need to honestly disclose what we are doing, how we are living, and what our interests and expectations are. All of our decisions are influenced by the fact that we are part of a couple. Our partner becomes just as important as we are to ourselves.

The loss of personal freedom, fears of intimacy, vulnerability, transparency and the expectation of failure need to be overcome in order for a marriage to be successful as all these are reasons why people avoid marriage :)

This is like asking whether you should climb off a cliff if you see one or don't get near the edge of the cliff. Of course don't marry. This is one decision I think should be one of the easiest decision in life, yet I have no idea how so many people fall for it. I mean come on, do you really want to ruin the rest of your life? Do you really want to be controlled by a woman, bear shouting, screaming, etc? The way marriages turn out, within no time you'll be asked by your wife to tell her when you're going to the bathroom. They control all the finances, etc. Most importantly, you're not a free man anymore.

Plus if you're living in western countries, the marriage is between you, your wife, AND THE STATE. Your wife steals vast majority of your property, wealth, etc at the end of the marriage, high chance of false allegations of abuse (child abuse included), and the state enables her to do that. They give women incentive to divorce, and enable her to steal your wealth. Lawyers will often push her to file a false abuse allegations (that's if it's not already on her mind).

Even I am not married yet I can see what a farce it is. I personally want to avoid it like a plague. Vast majority of married men will tell you not to get married. Odds are it will turn into a farce, and those odds are increasing everyday in this day and age. Don't be fooled by her beauty, the innocence on her face, etc.

It seem you are negatively toward women, how about your mother feeding you or control your life? You must divorce your mama. :lol:

Anyway, most of your case(most likely white women your past experiences ) ......is depending on what you choose woman's quality/quantities in the rest of your life.

781.jpg

Btw, comparing mother to other women is a faulty analogy to begin with.

OK don't bring culture,religion,customs etc etc into it? WOW !

If you belong to traditional middle-class family (in Pakistan/India)...Can you 'live in a relationship' without getting married? :lol: Friend,it depends on ALOT of things..But yeah,if I could live in relationship without getting married...If would choose to live that way for sure ;) ...But this is almost impossible for most of us here,I guess.

Shadi mein kya msla hai yar? :) Marriage is a beautiful relation..

I am married for about 8 years. Happily so!
I used to think that only insecure men (note the gender) really want to get married. There is no shortage of women for a good looking men (like me:)) to co-habitate or...just have with.
But, like Professor Higgins who got used to Elijah, I am very used to my wife. I like her. Most of the time. Sometimes not. Our dog and me wait for her to get home from work, if I am home first.
We live happily. We planned NOT to have any kids. Enjoy life to the fullest. A dog can be a great substitute. We are not rich but most of our friends seem to envy us and seek our company for socialize. We enjoy cruises, beaches, nightlife, mountain drives... It has been almost 10 years like this, counting the two year dating period.
Life is short. I want to live it. And my marriage has enriched it. Even my favorite philosopher Nietzsche would have preferred to be married.

Well married for eight year too and I also sometimes like my wife and sometimes u just hate her. But I have 3 kids and i think that is the most beautiful part of the marriage.
Dog can not be a substitute for kids yaar !! trust me !!

Well married for eight year too and I also sometimes like my wife and sometimes u just hate her. But I have 3 kids and i think that is the most beautiful part of the marriage.
Dog can not substitute the kids yaar !! trust me !!

Cheers for the bold part..agreed !:tup:

OK don't bring culture,religion,customs etc etc into it? WOW !

If you belong to traditional middle-class family (in Pakistan/India)...Can you 'live in a relationship' without getting married? :lol: Friend,it depends on ALOT of things..But yeah,if I could live in relationship without getting married...If would choose to live that way for sure ;) ...But this is almost impossible for most of us here,I guess.

Shadi mein kya msla hai yar? :) Marriage is a beautiful relation..

I am trying to find out what do we gain or loose if we get married or dont get married.Now,it is expected by the society for a person to get married at some point of time.Not marrying doesnt imply not having sex.Having sex without marrying may not be a norm in some place specially in South Asia.So there goes the cultural part.Also,religious sentiments are deeply rooted as well.Having kids without marrying,or a live-together relationship may be considered unreligious.

I am trying to think beyond,unhindered by these social stigma,taboo and inhibitions.
Just what will happen if we marry or dont marry.Please provide your views if you can.

Stop being such a chick about it (you didn't mention not to bring in some sexism in here). You don't have anyone to get hitched with and you're still thinking about it, then obviously you got marriage all over your mind. Plan less, and live out a little first. Try to BE 'jocund'.

its simple.People were having sex from time before the concept of society and religion was even present.Human beings may exist as a species without the presence of a society or religion,but not without sex and thereby producing offsprings.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom