What's new

To all American patrios, lets say this for the 4th of July

I grew up reciting this everyday. It kind of gets redundant. :P

:usflag: Happy Independence Day :usflag:

American anthem - Star Spangled Banner - YouTube

Just 30 more minutes than I am free from work and bbq here I come. :woot:

Thank you for posting this I hope you have a great BBQ. I have yet to work as I'm also a computer geek. I had just returned from the 4th of July parade in Carnation and my family and I love the parade. It will be a 4th of July tradition for us from now on.

Every pdf indian should recite this-

Why? Indians are not Americans. Unless you are talking about American Indians, then I would agree.

Really???

India is not a us aid recipant, its main pillar of air defense is not made of US planes, there are not US commando or drone raids in India..... so why India????

I think there is a more suitable nation for you comment,

Only Americans should recite the pledge of allegiance. We do not expect you are any other none Americans to recite it. Its for Americans only.

Really???

India is not a us aid recipant, its main pillar of air defense is not made of US planes, there are not US commando or drone raids in India..... so why India????

Only Americans should recite the pledge of allegiance. We do not expect you are any other none Americans to recite it. Its for Americans only.

Really???

when ever i see a thread about us
indians are always there defending us

am i the only one whos see the comedy in a thread that promotes american patrioism and american values in the section for world affairs? Much like their foreign policy?

Back
Top Bottom