What's new

TLP worker pulling down Ranjit Singh's statue at the Lahore Fort

I hope Pakistan doesn't restore this statue again only to be vandalized by someone else. Use a plank. That should be okay.

How old was that statue?

Its not old and Fawad Chaurdy was the one who put this shararat on our streets. Ranjit singh is hated amongst all muslins so putting his statue this was nothing short of a haramtopi on his part. On the other hand it was Public property and this menace of TLP had no right to damage it.

Extremely dumb and provocative move by Fawad Chaudhary... What did he expect? What was he trying to achieve by it? Instigating the populace and then calling them names? He should have read history first before installing this statue which is anyway strictly forbidden and Haram in Islam.

Good job. But TLP is a nefarious anti state scourge for sure.

If you support this....

1629193591078.png

or this...

1629193627648.png

Then you also ought to tolerate the TLP pulling down a statue.

What was the logic for putting it there. I understand if it was an historical artifact or something. This wasn’t.

Well good reminder that they are still plenty of crazy douche bags still in this country.

PM Imran Khan has made SAFMA ideologists like Fawad Ch as his advisors. They are taking all steps to put the ideology of Pakistan in doubt. My ancestors migrated from Amritsar for this Islamic ideology of Pakistan despite of the fact that they were pure Punjabi Jatts owning dozens of acres of agricultural land. But for what? now stooges of Indian and Western world orders are installing the statues of those who killed thousands of innocents Muslims.

Every idiotic action by govt will have an extremist reaction. State is a very big thing as compared to the individuals. SO, the responsibility lies on the state. Afghan Taliban have defeated combined might of Europe and america and we are still ruled by the idiots that show their whole stubborness for the sake of ranjit singh! A huge gap regarding our priorities is there.

I have no love for ranjit singh but these morons of TLP are no less of a scourge than TTP. If you go to their madaris they are a hub of londay bazi. My cousin who got education in TLP affiliated madrisa told me horror stories about how they used to rape little kids by taking turn and then issued death threats to keep their families quiet. These Khawarijis need to be put in place before they destroy entire fabric of our society. Our authorities should have gotten the hint when their Twitter and Facebook trends were being launched from india and afghanistan.

I share your views as well. like him or not but the Sikh ruler was a history of this land just like the Pharaohs were of the modern Egypt.

TLP is going to turn into TTP with this trend. it is unfortunate how they conduct themselves its almost always intimidation, violence and cursing .. in the same breath while claiming their devotion to Prophet Muhammad PBUH. there are enough video clips of them swearing and then saying Labaik Ya Rasul Allah in the same sentence.
another brainwashed Qadri in making. wow what an achievement,.

govt needs to control these crazy monster who are getting fuel from recent event in Afghanistan before it is too late and we have to face another violence years.

Nothing wrong if ranjeet is your hero maybe you belong to indian side. These cleanshave seculars are really digging their grave by upsetting the vast majority of religious ppl and it will have dire consequences for them and their backers who are presentaly ruling pakistan and I include our cleanshave westernised generals too . This hypocracy of these seculars is not going to cut it anymore for average punjabi who is awake and well informed after khadim Hussain rizwi marhooms parties rise in the politics.

Back
Top Bottom