What's new

TLP worker pulling down Ranjit Singh's statue at the Lahore Fort

I have no love for ranjit singh but these morons of TLP are no less of a scourge than TTP. If you go to their madaris they are a hub of londay bazi. My cousin who got education in TLP affiliated madrisa told me horror stories about how they used to rape little kids by taking turn and then issued death threats to keep their families quiet. These Khawarijis need to be put in place before they destroy entire fabric of our society. Our authorities should have gotten the hint when their Twitter and Facebook trends were being launched from india and afghanistan.
Good story . If 1 molvi or madrassa is raping ground then on the other side there are hundreds of punjabi Universities .colleges .police stations which are functional as raping ground for whole nations mother, daughter and childeren ..maybe we should get rid of them first instead? Ppl with this mindset of yours are nothing but traitors like hussain haqqani who work for kuffars for couple of dollar.. the same propaganda which west used is amplified by cleanshave seculars.

there are other ways to control these animals.

so? that means indian hindus are right when they destroy mosques and Muslims monuments cz as per them muslims terrorized hindus and loot them.
Destroying places of worship is different to destroying monuments, if this was a gurdawara bieng attacked, i would have been the first one to condemn it and call for harshest punishment for the culprit, dont mix destroying a statue to what was done to babri masjid in India.

Good on him, this was a BS move by Fawad Chaudry to have this statue installed in the first place, this animal ranjit singh is responsible for terrorising muslims of that era and using mosque’s as stables…..
Yes it was a bs move but

Tlp thugs shouldn't be allowed run havoc, cause if they're allowed to do so now

The next target would be much more dangerous

Last edited:
Yes it was a bs move but

Tlp thugs shouldn't be allowed run havoc, cause if they're allowed to do so now

The next target will be much more dangerous
Govt officials are choosen to represent the sentiments and will of the people of a nation, if they start hurting the sentiments of the people after being elected, they are simply commiting treason to thier oath, TLP might go one step further and take extreme steps but this represents the senitments of the overwhelming majority of the country, no one would want a statue of ranjit singh put up on lahore fort.

Build a statue of Aurangzeb in the middle of red fort in Delhi than talk Pajeet

Meanwhile kindly f off
Aurangzeb was a Mughal invader while Ranjit Singh was the one and only native Punjabi ruler to rule Punjab in last 900 years. Btw there is a town called Aurangabad in Maharashtra named after Aurangzeb.

Good riddance, why are the libturds hell bent on imposing their ideals? Infact putting up statues is not something muslims do. One day these libturds arw gonna get themselves dragged and killed in streets. This is Islamic republic of Pakistan and no one can change that.

Aurangzeb was a Mughal invader while Ranjit Singh was the one and only native Punjabi ruler to rule Punjab in last 900 years. Btw there is a town called Aurangabad in Maharashtra named after Aurangzeb.
Listen up dumba**, read frickin history, your Sikh generals probably have more foreign DNA than Aurangzeb

And you have no idea of Punjabi history so again don't butt your head into something you have no idea

allow din khilji killed off Mongol invasion in flat lands a feat very rarely achieved in history,

now would your idiotic dumbasses start sucking him of regardless of how your ilk claim he treated Hindus?

No you wouldn't ignore it

So start putting money where your mouth is Uglies

Listen up dumba**, read frickin history, your Sikh generals probably have more foreign DNA than Aurangzeb
Did u go under brain surgery recently? Reply when u can write something coherent without slurs.

Vandalising history, we should accept our history in its totality, IVC to modern day, pre-Islamic to post. Etc.

Did u go under brain surgery recently? Reply when u can write something coherent without slurs.
Reply in whichever way I feel like it cause I only do it to hindutava people like you

Don't quote me next from now on if you don't want to

Either way you know I have clearly ripped apart the fallacy of your kinds arguments

1629206406158.png

This waste of oxygen idiot should be made to sit and tied to the horse statue and left to suffer for a few days.
Carrying a designer sports bag is fine but preserving past history is unacceptable to these hypocrite scumbags.

Reply in whichever way I feel like it cause I only do it to hindutava people like you

Don't quote me next from now on if you don't want to

Either way you know I have clearly ripped apart the fallacy of your kinds arguments
Grow up till then surely I wont quote u, even this time it's u who quoted me first. And u didn't rip apart anything except ur brain perhaps.

Good on him, this was a BS move by Fawad Chaudry to have this statue installed in the first place, this animal ranjit singh is responsible for terrorising muslims of that era and using mosque’s as stables…..
Our liberal mafia don't want to show real face of him. He was the same person who uses Shahi Mosque Lahore as his Royal stable. and they put his statue in very next to that Masjid.
1629233321401.png

Strange country of mine. In Sindh, a mere provocative gesture anywhere near Dahir monuments gets you jail.

How can one person just walk up and destroy a landmark with no one bothering?

Anyhow the investigations should first begin with questioning people who made the landmark a political statement.

Back
Top Bottom