What's new

TLP riots and destruction- Aasia Bibi Blasphemy Judgement

Stupid decision by supreme court but heck out the idiot liberals trying to use this to bash religious clergy.
Those on the roads are not all mullahs u dumbwits they are public,
Siuation in Karachi is , national highway stays blocked, schools have decided to not open tomorrow. Supreme Court has made a huge blunder as many will feel the state is against us as they hanged Qadri.
Liberal ch*tiyas can only bark on social media and are too coward to stand in public with their views.
Whole day TV channels did not report and made Pakistan see Shahbaz Sharif and Parliament fro 3+ hours.
Saqib Nisar has lost hugely in this decision. Why did he take up this decision knowing the seriousness of the issue? He is not the superstar he think he is.

Whatever the decision, it was it iss not going to benefit Pakistan. The western b*stard media would still try to damage Pakistan's image and use the bad image to leverage their interests. This lady would not remain in Pakistan, would leave and be lionized abroad showered with awards to spit on Pakistan. Short and long-term a really worst decision for nations' interests.
so what hang a women who says she hasnt done anything on witness of two women(not men) who had a fight with her..

PM IK said, Riyasat kay sath takkar mat lain....Good. Now need to act upon and whoever Mullah, Libtard, and likes of PTM should be hanged under treason.

Abey yar kia masla hay? Listen to his last part. the self proclaimed ashiqs of Islam sayd that "goli maar di jaye hum goli khaney key liyay bhi tayyar hein". Aray to inki khwahish poori kardo, golian maaro kissa khatam, paysa hazam, khadam jahannam! :enjoy: aakhir tension kaahay ki? :D

Just a few questions for these so called ashiqqan e rasool outta curiosity though...where was their isqh when national treasury was being looted? where was their ishq when children were being blown to bits? Where was their ishq when the poor were committing suicide? Where is their ishq when policemen take bribes? Isn't being a true ashiq e Rasool s.a.w. all about standing up for the very Islamic principles that The Holy Prophet pbuh brought to this world? us waqt kia inka ka ishq thandi chaadar ordh kay soya hua tha???

Last edited:
Donot take this serious these are emotional speeches we should try to settle disputes through dialogue.this is only one man speech and said in anger which may be slip of tongue

Abey yar kia masla hay? Listen to his last part. the self proclaimed ashiqs of Islam sayd that "goli maar di jaye hum goli khaney key liyay bhi tayyar hein". Aray to inki khwahish poori kardo, golian maaro kissa khatam, paysa hazam, khadam jahannam! :enjoy: aakhir tension kaahay ki? :D

Just a few questions for these so called ashiqqan e rasool outta curiosity though...where was their isqh when national treasury was being looted? where was their ishq when children were being blown to bits? Where was their ishq when the poor were committing suicide? Where is their ishq when policemen take bribes? Isn't being a true ashiq e Rasool s.a.w. all about standing up for the very Islamic principles that The Holy Prophet pbuh brought to this world? us waqt kia inka ka ishq thandi chaadar ordh kay soya hua tha???
These questions should also be answered by judiciary

Donot take this serious these are emotional speeches we should try to settle disputes through dialogue.this is only one man speech and said in anger which may be slip of tongue

These questions should also be answered by judiciary
Oh bhai judiciary ko theek huay jummah jummah aath din to huay hein...but these types of lakeer kay fakeer fire brand molvis have been around for not years, not decades, but CENTURIES!!! yeh judiciary pay deflection nahi chaley gi, they need to answer these questions front and center.

Aakhir pata to chalay hum sab ko kay ye aisa konsa Rasool Allah s.a.w. say ishq hay jo aap kay sikhaye huay insaaf aur rehmat kay saaray taqaazoan ko bil kul ignore kar tay huay bhi "ishq" ki category may ata hay??? mujhay to yeh badtareen darjay ki munafiqat nazar aati hay!

Last edited:
i think their focus is on protecting respect of ALLAH ALMIGHTY, Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (P.B.U.H) and other Holy Personalities and this issue is more important than all other issues .We should not take their threat serious as they have no capability to kill judges or remove coas and it is bluff to take attention of stakeholders so they recognize them and hear their concerns better negotiate with them and avoid use of force
Oh bhai judiciary ko theek huay jummah jummah aath din to huay hein...but these types of lakeer kay fakeer fire brand molvis have been around for not years, not decades, but CENTURIES!!! yeh judiciary pay deflection nahi chaley gi, they need to answer these questions front and center.

Aakhir pata to chalay hum sab ko kay ye aisa konsa Rasool Allah s.a.w. say ishq hay jo aap kay sikhaye huay insaaf aur rehmat kay saaray taqaazoan ko bil kul ignore kar tay huay bhi "ishq" ki category may ata hay??? mujhay to yeh badtareen darjay ki munafiqat nazar aati hay!

i think their focus is on protecting respect of ALLAH ALMIGHTY, Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (P.B.U.H) and other Holy Personalities and this issue is more important than all other issues .We should not take their threat serious as they have no capability to kill judges or remove coas and it is bluff to take attention of stakeholders so they recognize them and hear their concerns better negotiate with them and avoid use of force

Are you serious? Ridiculing side tracking and by passing of Islamic law and creed and taught and practiced by none other than The Holy Prophet pbuh is not as serious and His respect??? :hitwall:

you not understand what the issue is .we suffered from massive suicide bombings after killing people in tribal areas in 2001 now again we are moving toward same condition.To implement Islamic law our judicial system should be changed as it is based on british system and economy is interest based which we are not willing to change so not mix western laws with Islamic laws
Are you serious? Ridiculing side tracking and by passing of Islamic law and creed and taught and practiced by none other than The Holy Prophet pbuh is not as serious and His respect??? :hitwall:

If it was me, the first step, I would bring down all the businessmen who try supporting them in any way, state has that authority and power. Their place of business, shops, retail outlets, property advising offices whatever they are doing would be sealed, confiscated and forever locked down, bank accounts attached, school/college/university admissions refused, restrictions on their movement, forever ban on obtaining a passport. The supporters will have to pay heavy fines and keep appearing before the courts for rest of their lives. I will bankrupt them totally.

Then I will see how this crazy loony loon survives a day without free food, halwa and chicken ki daighay. Each one of the person present in his protests would face school/college/university bans for their children, refused bank accounts, and their Ids marked in NADRA's database. I would even go to the extent to refuse marriage certificates and nikkah nama registrations for their children ........... it's simple unless you make them feel and hurt each one of them individually ...... they won't understand.

you not understand what the issue is .we suffered from massive suicide bombings after killing people in tribal areas in 2001 now again we are moving toward same condition

I don't think you understand the difference between Extreme religious and ethnic-related conflicts.
If they want to bomb us, they can go for it.
All the more reason for the world to support Pakistan against these terrorists.

Religion is War.
This is their mentality.

foolish move it will promote more illeteracy and joblessness and weak our economy
If it was me, the first step, I would bring down all the businessmen who try supporting them in any way, state has that authority and power. Their place of business, shops, retail outlets, property advising offices whatever they are doing would be sealed, confiscated and forever locked down, bank accounts attached, school/college/university admissions refused, restrictions on their movement, forever ban on obtaining a passport. The supporters will have to pay heavy fines and keep appearing before the courts for rest of their lives. I will bankrupt them totally.

Then I will see how this crazy loony loon survives a day without free food, halwa and chicken ki daighay. Each one of the person present in his protests would face school/college/university bans for their children, refused bank accounts, and their Ids marked in NADRA's database. I would even go to the extent to refuse marriage certificates and nikkah nama registrations for their children ........... it's simple unless you make them feel and hurt each one of them individually ...... they won't understand.

world will not support us and u.s is not serious in defeating terrorism and they support isis and ttp and they will do the same here .It is in their interest to promote terrorism and unrest here
I don't think you understand the difference between Extreme religious and ethnic-related conflicts.
If they want to bomb us, they can go for it.
All the more reason for the world to support Pakistan against these terrorists.

Religion is War.
This is their mentality.

foolish move it will promote more illeteracy and joblessness and weak our economy

And blocking the whole cities, forcing the schools to shut down, making life hell for daily wagers and common people, inciting for violence against state and its institutions, threatening the state institutions and its officials, cursing all day long, and then feeding your tummy with haram ka halwa is what? Strengthening the country and its people?

Make each and everyone of them feel the pain ....... there is no need for riot police and LEAs ....... just legal notices and actions that would hurt the most. What better opportunity than this ..... bulldoze their houses when they are enjoying free halwa and gup shup in their protests.

ik also did the same when he was in opposition but no one ask then as he promoted this culture in Pakistan
And blocking the whole cities, forcing the schools to shut down, making life hell for daily wagers and common people, inciting for violence against state and its institutions, threatening the state institutions and its officials, cursing all day long, and then feeding your tummy with haram ka halwa is what? Strengthening the country and its people?

Make each and everyone of them feel the pain ....... there is no need for riot police and LEAs ....... just legal notices and actions that would hurt the most. What better opportunity than this ..... bulldoze their houses when they are enjoying free halwa and gup shup in their protests.

Back
Top Bottom