What's new

TLP riots and destruction- Aasia Bibi Blasphemy Judgement

why the hell cjp gave the verdict at this particular moment when the govt and the country is facing so many challenges.
Yaar,

SC resolved a long-term pending case and provided justice to a victim who has suffered for 8 straight years. Salute to CJP for resolving an extremely difficult case - takes hell of a spine.

So courts should freeze their activities in the light of Pakistan's economic woes? I disagree with this line of thought.

Justice delayed is justice denied.

Khadim the hypocrite, is the problem at hand. He should be prosecuted for causing unrest across the country and calling for murder of the honorable judges of SC. He should be flogged a hundred times in front of the public.

Last edited:
Yaar,

SC resolved a long-term pending case and provided justice to a victim who has suffered for 8 straight years. Salute to CJP to resolving an extremely difficult case - takes hell of a spine.

So courts should freeze their activities in the light of Pakistan's economic woes? I disagree with this line of thought.

Khadim the hypocrite, is the problem at hand. He should be dealt with iron hands.
the only problem is that we simply cant afford civil unrest at this moment. the opposition is doing its best to keep pak derailed . look at the history of iraq, syria, and libya. their demise started from such civil unrest movements that ultimately ended up in destruction of the country. with economy in tatters, military engaged in eastern and western front we simply cant afford any type of unrest . extremely non sense step by cjp in my opinion.
that bastard is openly asking for chaos in the country. urging the military personnel to do mutiny.

the only problem is that we simply cant afford civil unrest at this moment. the opposition is doing its best to keep pak derailed . look at the history of iraq, syria, and libya. their demise started from such civil unrest movements that ultimately ended up in destruction of the country. with economy in tatters, military engaged in eastern and western front we simply cant afford any type of unrest . extremely non sense step by cjp in my opinion.
WE need to confront our demons (or) risk making them stronger. Who will address darker aspects of our society and when?

Institutions will never be strong if WE do not support them in difficult times.

As I pointed out earlier; justice delayed is justice denied.

Time to show Khadim the hypocrite that he is not above the LAW.

WE need to confront our demons (or) risk making them stronger. Who will address darker aspects of our society and when?

Institutions will never be strong if WE do not support them in difficult times.

As I pointed out earlier; justice delayed is justice denied.

Time to show Khadim the hypocrite that he is not above the LAW.
you are right but we are not living in an ideal world but a real world. now this step will further weaken the govt. petrol prices have gone up today. the opposition will support these bastards for their own vested interests. remember there are so many people in pakistan who care for their own interests and they dont mind how many bangladeshs are formed out of this country.

CJP has just increased the difficulties for the govt.

I wish these folks had lived under those Jelali Osmanli Sultans!!!! Then they would have understood what the State means, and what's its like to be the mouthpieces of the enemies.....

These Jahil folks are reading the scripts written at the dark basements of the foreign intelligence agencies!!!! If Pak State wants to survive, they need to be extremely hard on them!!! It's "now or never"....

Last edited:
That's why, i always says, biggest enemy of Pakistan is state within state, now we have 2 states with Pakistan.
One with black flags and one with green.
It's duty of state to investigate how such mafias came into existence and next should be the policy how to bring them to senses.

They are calling Imran a yahoodi bachcha.. Shame.

The begairat is calling a muslim who has done so much for Pakistan a yahudi. He is calling his parents yahudi. Does he not know about the hadith about calling a muslim a non-muslim?

The incitement to murder is solid evidence against him so the authorities should arrest him immediately.

They are idiots. If she has been acquitted by the court, it means she did not commit the blasphemy so what's the problem. Though I think the decision should have been delayed for a few months. The court has decided a 10 year old case now to increase the troubles for the current govt. I personally think that judges should stand in the public and defend their verdict without any protocols.
Why these idiots are including Pak Army or IK in it while it is purely supreme courts decision... they can go and attack the SC and we should stand neutral on a side. Let the SC handle them

To India man... why USA?
Such cases are very week.. The reason why trial court and high court made such decisions were probably due to pure pressure on going on hit list

Question is why is a person who orders a killing of so many goes un punished ...everyone of them should be sentenced to 20 yr jail in 6x6 room for planning murder

They are calling Imran a yahoodi bachcha.. Shame.
So you agree that anyone
Yaar,

SC resolved a long-term pending case and provided justice to a victim who has suffered for 8 straight years. Salute to CJP for resolving an extremely difficult case - takes hell of a spine.

Khadim the hypocrite, is the problem at hand. He should be prosecuted for causing unrest across the country and calling for murder of the honorable judges of SC. He should be flogged a hundred times in front of the public.
Mate, the verdict could have been delayed for at least a week or two since IK is about leave for China on 4 day visit. BTW, the same CJP took many months to release the verdict in panama case after having taken the decision and saved it...so right now IK won't be in the country and opposition will side the TLP while bureaucracy thanks to this Cheap Justice is not cooperating...what a recipe for disaster.

Jail main band Karo or goli Marr do ... Khawahish Puri Kar do inki

Stupid decision by supreme court but heck out the idiot liberals trying to use this to bash religious clergy.
Those on the roads are not all mullahs u dumbwits they are public,
Siuation in Karachi is , national highway stays blocked, schools have decided to not open tomorrow. Supreme Court has made a huge blunder as many will feel the state is against us as they hanged Qadri.
Liberal ch*tiyas can only bark on social media and are too coward to stand in public with their views.
Whole day TV channels did not report and made Pakistan see Shahbaz Sharif and Parliament fro 3+ hours.
Saqib Nisar has lost hugely in this decision. Why did he take up this decision knowing the seriousness of the issue? He is not the superstar he think he is.

Whatever the decision, it was it iss not going to benefit Pakistan. The western b*stard media would still try to damage Pakistan's image and use the bad image to leverage their interests. This lady would not remain in Pakistan, would leave and be lionized abroad showered with awards to spit on Pakistan. Short and long-term a really worst decision for nations' interests.

So you agree that anyone

Mate, the verdict could have been delayed for at least a week or two since IK is about leave for China on 4 day visit. BTW, the same CJP took many months to release the verdict in panama case after having taken the decision and saved it...so right now IK won't be in the country and opposition will side the TLP while bureaucracy thanks to this Cheap Justice is not cooperating...what a recipe for disaster.

Fully agree with you CJ could have delayed the verdict by at least a week, since he knew IK was going abroad for important meetings, while CJ is too busy peddling in GOP petty issues.

Tulayhah al-Azdi was 3rd who claimed to be a prophet he didn't stop here he used blasphemy against Mohammad P.B.U.H. he also killed two sahaba karam but after many years he apologies for his all sins by writing a letter to hazrat umar and his request was accepted by the khalifa umar.

So my friends Asia also apologised and faced horrible time too during many years.

I must say Pakistan will never ever get the leadership like IK. BTW it's a matter of court and judiciary is free and the verdict of this case is 100% according to islamic teaching. Despite the fact that Asia accepted her sins she had no defence but she apologized even in 2013 before appearing in court.

Islam is evil or not ?

Back
Top Bottom