What's new

TLP riots and destruction- Aasia Bibi Blasphemy Judgement

This CJP is eye witness to "Sharab ki Botal" which he found out in sharjeel mamon cell...……. Report came as honey and olive oil...……….. What this CJP did there????????
This one incident show how corrupt our Elite and is and how much corrupted our system is (because of elite) and our enemy is taking full advantage … People losing hope from system and state …….. And incident like above and news of VIP protocol of killer of That Masom boy ,, that kuttay ka bacha vedera in cell also playing the big role.....

That's why I recommend the govt to deal the situation with care and wisdom. The CJP is an attention seeking person who has a self-aggrandising agenda and has been creating trouble for IK's govt since the day one. He could have announced this verdict once IK had returned from China.. also he has appointed his own IGs and officers so constantly pestering and interfering into the affairs of the executive which is totally unacceptable.

Yes I totally concur in regards to CJ and his constant interference, all govt institutions should be a well oiled machine, CJ consonantly throwing spanner in works is effecting the running of govt, he really needs to rein his self in as he is appearing narcissistic and unhinged, take for example the Islamabad IG case, this is appalling.Kudos bhai

Say did you watch Orya Maqbol Jan on his critique of Imran Khan....although he loves Imran and wishes for his betterment, Orya felt that Imran was brash in his lanaguage and actually fanned more volatility ....???
Orya sab will blindly support and parrot anything molvis say...

Say did you watch Orya Maqbol Jan on his critique of Imran Khan....although he loves Imran and wishes for his betterment, Orya felt that Imran was brash in his lanaguage and actually fanned more volatility ....???
only fallow up is missing in Govt side...….. but now Govt doing that ……. People will face trial for damaging properties part is missing … Rest IK was but harsh no doubt , but right on spot ,,,,,,, very good to the point ,,, and we Pakistanis and State of Pakistan need that speech , one day we have to say enough is enough to all state enemies , religious haters , sectarian-ism , ethnicity-ism...…..
Timing is debate able ,,,,,,,,,,,, for some perfect timing , for some he can wait 12 to 24 more hours......

Orya sab will blindly support and parrot anything molvis say...
Not necessarily so...he was angry that Imran fed into the dialectic...and helped create more volatility....in his opinion....

The more we allow a predetermined mindset to guide peoples lifestyle and choices.
We'll never evolve into the state of common sense.

There is a massive hole in our society.

And apologetic behavior among our society are the main reason for it all.
You reap what you sow.

This CJP is eye witness to "Sharab ki Botal" which he found out in sharjeel mamon cell...……. Report came as honey and olive oil...……….. What this CJP did there????????
This one incident show how corrupt our Elite and is and how much corrupted our system is (because of elite) and our enemy is taking full advantage … People losing hope from system and state …….. And incident like above and news of VIP protocol of killer of That Masom boy ,, that kuttay ka bacha vedera in cell also playing the big role.....
I have concluded that the major cause of problems in Pakistan is the injustice or lack of timely justice because of this crappy judiciary we inherited from the colonial masters.. That's why people are looking for the alternatives. PM IK requested to reform the judiciary in his very first meeting with this media attention seeker and a dialogue thrower.

I have concluded that the major cause of problems in Pakistan is the injustice or lack of timely justice because of this crappy judiciary we inherited from the colonial masters.. That's why people are looking for the alternatives. PM IK requested to reform the judiciary in his very first meeting with this media attention seeker and a dialogue thrower.
Our judges still wear that stupid colonial white wig, this sums up everything.

Our judges still wear that stupid colonial white wig, this sums up everything.
Exactly, I mean that was the minimum to change... just look how military has changed over the years... there was a time when they used to wear shorts as uniform in British army but Pakistan army scrapped it and similarly army changed so much and now it is a great blend of modernity and Pakistani ideology..MashaAllah..a lovely institution

Time to get rid of secular education system. Majority of schools are breeding ground of liberal/secular monsters.
You should totally do that. That would be amazing. I will completely support you in this.

Back
Top Bottom