What's new

TLP 'Long March' to Islamabad - October 22, 2021

Bro this is last ditch effort by these traitor on the payroll of dajjalic forces ..inshallah islam will rule supreme in our country ..these piece of shit talk the same shit which kafirs use to opress muslims in palestine, kashmir ...that mullah aka islam followers are voilent, uneducated bla bla while they have been ruling our nations since ages and fucking its ppl and resources.

Biggest hypocrites in PK are religious idiots. Will watch **** in privacy , abuse children in madrassas but outside in public will act like marde momin.

Wrong thread title given the situation. Secondly, the topic already exist. Don't flame or provoke extremism.

This is why TLP is protesting

PTI signed an agreement a few months agreeing to expel French ambassador from Pakistan after France insulted Islam (remember?). Imran Khan took a U-turn on his promise and banned TLP, jailed the leader. Now they are protesting again.

There will be innocent Pakistani lives lost either the police or the protestors over what? protecting the French?

Just send the french ambassador home for a few weeks till this calms down and save Pakistani lives. If only to save lives.

Obviously, PTi doesn't care about Islam but they care about human lives, right?

I mean France is doing this to insult and humiliate Muslims and Pakistanis. Doesn't Pakistan has an iota of gheirat and love for Islam?

Expel that french frog and TLP will have no reason to protest. Imran Khan can even claim to love Islam and politicize and gain even more votes that way. For once in his life, he will complete one promise too!

I guess you would rather have Muslims killed than expel one french ambassador
So that's how it is, you would rather kill other Muslims just to get your way, well thank you for exposing your true self to us all. If your group goes to the point where you need to do that then are are MUCH bigger issues here than expelling the ambassador at this point.

So that's how it is, you would rather kill other Muslims just to get your way, well thank you for exposing your true self to us all. If your group goes to the point where you need to do that then are are MUCH bigger issues here than expelling the ambassador at this point.

Just the latest in the long list of fasaadis in the history of Islam who claim they are only doing it for righteousness. From Khawarij to TTP. Their real target is power.

Completing one's promise is flaming or provoking extremism?

I guess you would rather have Muslims killed than expel one french ambassador

This is not about killing of Muslims just because TLP has no reason but to flame an ill advised movement. To fulfill the Promise you think that TLP killing of Pakistanis or making their followers to go foul against State is justified? Your thread was not appropriate. Don't we know what Islam teaches us about Humanity regardless of religion or nationality?

PTI signed an agreement a few months agreeing to expel French ambassador from Pakistan after France insulted Islam (remember?). Imran Khan took a U-turn on his promise and banned TLP, jailed the leader. Now they are protesting again.
The agreement stipulated that he would not incite nor perform a protest, the day before he was arrested he sent out threats thus nullifying the deal, please post the whole story rather than misleading snippets.

You are no body to declare any one muslim or not.

If you do not want to kill yourself then do not kill others and destroy their properties because you think you love Prophet more than others.
Yes they would rather kill other Muslims and/or destroy their peace and properties because that’s halal.

@The Eagle Please take action against Sal12, he has been inciting suicide in multiple posts. I understand your frustration but please don't incite such things. Ideally nobody should be taking anybody's life.

I simply made a thread to discuss. Same way the Muslim haters have been doing in posts, i just made a thread about it rather than post.

My post is not at all provocative compared to the rest of the people who are preaching murdering the whole Mullah population of Pakistan.

Anyway, my last post in this thread as these Islam haters now want to use me to vent their anger against Muslims.

I have no association with any group but i do hope France gets humiliated and their lovers as well.

Did I say anything about your post or is it about the thread title? Will you please read slowly and not to react in hurry? I am sure it will make easier for the argument and better understanding.

Speaking of Islam Haters; well they never succeed and will never ever except that they had to vent their frustration. However, in process to expose or oppose them, at-least I will not question the faith of anyone at all.

Did I say anything about your post or is it about the thread title? Will you please read slowly and not to react in hurry? I am sure it will make easier for the argument and better understanding.

Speaking of Islam Haters; well they never succeed and will never ever except that they had to vent their frustration. However, in process to expose or oppose them, at-least I will not question the faith of anyone at all.

My apologies, i over-reacted.

Anyhow, I have deleted my posts, i regret getting involved in this and getting death threats too. You can delete this post after you read it.

Khan's ego is the biggest catalyst mate. who needs foreign funding when his own ego is destroying him. why is he keeping TLP chief illegally detained from the last several months?? courts have ordered the govt to release him but Khan is not listening to them.

Probably because he is right

We can't let these idiots into Normal society

Back
Top Bottom