What's new

Tk 97 cr lost by subsidizing Indian river-transit

I guess this proves the types of beggars Indians are. This is not the first time they begged to us since 71 & its is not the first time that we donated them wholeheartedly. :)

I guess this proves the types of beggars Indians are. This is not the first time they begged to us since 71 & its is not the first time that we donated them wholeheartedly. :)

Wholeheartedly? And you've been suffering from constipation from the time you're done reading the article. :lol:

Forced on us through your dalals , which we bangladeshis will have to pay back with interest. This burden will be used to facilitate Indian "transit" that too free. Btw those $ 1 Bn are yet to get fully released :rofl:.

Let me give this following figure:

Our Export:$ 25 bn (export to India- mere$ 500 mn)
Forex reserve:$ 9-10. (currently undergoing crisis)
Largest Trade partner: China
Largest market: US, EU
Largest Aid donor: UK (1.3-1.5/yearly)
Forgien remittence:$ 14bn
Largest Investor: KSA, UAE, China, E.asia, US.

We never depended on U , never will. No body asked for those $1bn loan (yet to get disbursed :lol:).

this is unfair. bangladesh is being duped by india. bangla should launch a formal protest first and if india doesnt budge then it should invite the chinese to bulid a millitary port in chittagong.
i believe the indians will think abt it then

India is dredging the rivers using its own dredging machines. once these rivers are navigable it will benefit not only for Indian ships but also BD ships. These morons never thought about making their rivers navigable and when India offers its service then they find some objections to the whole process. If you guys have any sense after the work is done they you should renegotiate the price. What is the point of displaying your incompetence when we have to do all the work and incur all the cost???

Ok, thanks a lot to Zardari. May he stays in power for another 100 years. :enjoy:

and may you forget to write anything ....so we dont have to read such "baduas" from you......5 years of zardari are enough to destroy Pakistan ...what will you do with the next 95 :what:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom