What's new

Time to call it Quits for Shabaz & Nawaz Sharif from Politics

63cc5e3ac3327.jpg

No reason for them to quit politics, when they have collaborators within the Establishment.
& What about PPP zardari & billo Rani crimenals & master of corruption political terrorist group just why keep ignoring them witch is the main root of all crises in whole PAKISTAN...

“Kal be Bhutto Zinda Tha, ajj be Bhutto Zinda Hai.”

Meanwhile…

View attachment 896543
The biggest snake in Pakistan's political system...:mad:

Update Jan 24 more bad news to come electricity load shedding to continue

I have been saying for the past month that Bilawal will be the next PM, It has
been decided by America and Establishment.

Next election will be the most rigged election in Pakistans history to accomodate
Bilawal.

I have been saying for the past month that Bilawal will be the next PM, It has
been decided by America and Establishment.

Next election will be the most rigged election in Pakistans history to accomodate
Bilawal.
Don't see this happening at ALL.
2/4 provinces are pro PTI.
Karachi only is Ppp majority = 1/4 provinces.
Not enough votes to secure government.
PTI has more votes.

PTI has more votes.

Doesn't matter, Dirty Harry and establishment are hard at work to keep out PTI,
elections will be rigged big time.

PTI has more votes.
With massive rigging in Punjab, PMLN will form majority with alliances with PPP and others. PTI will get KP.

PTI will be reduced to be in the opposition.

The dry run in Sindh has been executed and was successful.

Whether they call it quits or not, they have wasted their political capital and that is what may make them irrelevant in the future....Gandhi family like.

The current economic situation is working directly against them. Some of it is cumulative baggage and the other half is political/economic incompetence. Either way, bad news for them.
Problem is your mindset they are still alive because you never prooven any cases against them and you only have zardari to link corruption with them do you have one case where you prove Bhutto was corrupt

Problem is entire political system is corrupt including Imran Khan tausha Khana case is one of it what he says is against him

Imran saying even HAZRAT UMAR FAROOQ PBUH was held accountable for 1 inch increase in cloth so how he took gifts by paying few crores and those gifts were 10 times more worthy end up selling them in profit

Imran Khan will break all records of corruptions
I am sure there is dirt on all sides but I do not think IK's case is like that of illegal wealth accumulation by the Zardaris and Sharifs. I am sure there are made up cases against all of them as well since part of political vendetta was carried out through these corruption cases.

جیسے کپڑے بیچ کر عوام کو آٹا لے کر دیا ہے۔

FnPbVQ4aAAAbJdJ

Back
Top Bottom