What's new

Time to Bring Presidential System in Pakistan - Gen (r) Tariq Khan

Presidential system main president ki seat k candidates ko vote daltay jaisay MNA and MPA ko daltay hain. Aysa Pakistan main kab hua ha?
Read up on Presidential system again, what you described was the method of elected the president/executive. Which can come in many forms i.e direct elections, indirect elections, selection.
A true presidential system is where he/she holds the executive power to select ministers or cabinet members. Can overturn the legislature albeit with limits.
Next time do some research friend, it's just a Google search away

I want a directly elected president or PM Jo mrzi name do usko. Mtlab main MNA And MPA wali parchi k sath president wali parchi par bhi thapa lagana ha
So if you get to elect the president in Pakistan with what power he has right now (basically a figurehead) you are satisfied.

Read up on Presidential system again, what you described was the method of elected the president/executive. Which can come in many forms i.e direct elections, indirect elections, selection.
A true presidential system is where he/she holds the executive power to select ministers or cabinet members. Can overturn the legislature albeit with limits.
Next time do some research friend, it's just a Google search away
Mostly direct. the hybrid models are not prevalent.The best thing is that president doesnt yield power from legislation therefore if you have an honest man he gets the powers to deliver and that too with speed.

I also thought presidential system is best because the president will be directly elected and will come to make reforms in the judiciary, government system etc, which at the moment i have no idea how its possible(judges are untouchable) and yes you can't argue with Fatima Jinnah.

I always believe it is the people who make a nation successful. For Pakistan Parliamentary system is also suitable because we have people with different languages, ethnicities and culture, they all want their own provisional freedom otherwise it will lead to chaos. From experience the majority of public do not like the punjabi elite, since they are majority and powerful they always harass others and this could lead to rebellion, this happens because of corruption, your local chors will empty your bank but maybe leave a small amount but anyone from outside your province will eat you all and forget all about you. You may disagree with me but majority of Pakistani public do not like powerful people who come from outside or their area to rule you, its because they harass you and become Maharajas. The local corrupt leaders can't hide as they live local.

I do like the idea of a higher authority with power ruling with the prime minister. Like the NSC. Let the new prime minister, his cabinet, and army people, judges and opposition leaders sit together, share ideas and problems and then pass the message to the parliament and debate and pass it. Let the judiciary explain why they make no reforms or give justice to the people.

Presidential system main president ki seat k candidates ko vote daltay jaisay MNA and MPA ko daltay hain. Aysa Pakistan main kab hua ha?
to phir system main change kahan hai sir ? if same MPA MNA will vote for president ? :lol:

Original note by Jinnah recommending Presidential system for Pakistan
“Dangers of Parliamentary Form of Government: 1) Parliamentary form of government – it has worked satisfactorily so far in England nowhere else; 2) Presidential form of government (more suited to Pakistan)”.
1638708489504.png

Further she was being played around by NAP ,Sindhi nationalists and Mujib.

Last edited:
Pemra should take notice of such articles. Wet dreams of anarchists shall never see the sunlight of the day.
Mostly direct. the hybrid models are not prevalent.The best thing is that president doesnt yield power from legislation therefore if you have an honest man he gets the powers to deliver and that too with speed.
6 vote PM wants to become president for immunity?

Last edited:
Pemra should take notice of such articles. Wet dreams of anarchists shall never see the sunlight of the day.

6 vote PM wants to become president for immunity?
Read jinnahs note above you ..then talk to my hand.

I can't make out what's written. Can you write it?
BABA kah rahay hain
Future Constitution of Pakistan
“Dangers of Parliamentary Form of Government: 1) Parliamentary form of government – it has worked satisfactorily so far in England nowhere else; 2) Presidential form of government (more suited to Pakistan)”.

kyon kisi peerni ne apke hath ki lakeeron me metaverse theory dekhi hai?
Nahin par reham saw my hands and she thinks im handsome.

Last edited:
For Pakistan Parliamentary system is also suitable because we have people with different languages, ethnicities and culture, they all want their own provisional freedom otherwise it will lead to chaos.

Yes. Good point and my thoughts too, as much I see the parliamentary system in Pakistan malfunctioning.
I think where Pakistan lags behind the world is education. A strong sustained focus on education for a couple of decades can do wonders, even reversing the radicalization. Education and taking care of the environment, especially water resources are the key. Even the huge population can be turned into an asset in a world where the human capital will become extremely important.
I respect General Tariq's insights, especially about security matters. But I think a 'controlled democracy' as has been happening since 2002 is the best way forward. For the first time in Pakistan's entire history, change of power over two decades has happened through elections. We may not like the PPP ruling Sindh, for example, but if that's what the people wanted in rural Sindh then undoing their choice will have severe consequences.

Yes. Good point and my thoughts too, as much I see the parliamentary system in Pakistan malfunctioning.
I think where Pakistan lags behind the world is education. A strong sustained focus on education for a couple of decades can do wonders, even reversing the radicalization. Education and taking care of the environment, especially water resources are the key. Even the huge population can be turned into an asset in a world where the human capital will become extremely important.
I respect General Tariq's insights, especially about security matters. But I think a 'controlled democracy' as has been happening since 2002 is the best way forward. For the first time in Pakistan's entire history, change of power over two decades has happened through elections. We may not like the PPP ruling Sindh, for example, but if that's what the people wanted in rural Sindh then undoing their choice will have severe consequences.

The problem is not just because of education but yes education plays it role. For example, Pakistan as a nation of 220 million people, can we not atleast make Judiciary corruption free or the police, remember the judges and police are highly educated people and not uneducated. So what is the problem? Those who become judges, police, government officials spend 24 7 in corruption because they want money and money = power and influence. Whos to blame for that? From 220 million we cannot find 1000 clean individuals?

The problem is deeper than we believe, otherwise it would already be sorted. Even in the western world, those in higher up believe "money run things". The same thing in Pakistan. If you have no backing or money then you will only be a pawn.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom