What's new

Time for Russia & Vietnam to think of switching to local currencies – Medvedev

I used to think Indian shupapowa delusions were hilarious. But India is at least a plausible great power with potential. Vietnam on the other hand...

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

That Vietnamese guy really shocked me, he has overthrown my world view, everyday I learn new things here on PDF. :enjoy:

I'm quite curious, people could use US dollars in Vietnam to buy train tickets, buy coach tickets, pay hotels, etc. In China, only RMB is received.
Once I checked in in a family guesthouse in Saigon, I'd like to pay local cash, but the owner preferred US dollar. He said, if I paid US dollar, I could receive $1 discount per day. Why not?:enjoy:

That is the only thing they can drag :D

They are bully most of the time in real world. So need to cut a few slack on them sometimes.

You see Indonesia sink vietnamese fishing boat but never Chinese one. Chinese CMS ram vietnamese boat and never Japanese one. Vietnam looks like the punching bag in Asia. If I am vietnamese, I will feel mentally unstable too and need to come forum to feel good.

Fortunately , I am not vietnamese :D

The fun part begins here at PDF, where the endless of possibilities to unleash some of the built up stress by sharing their dreams with each one of us here. Their dreams are even bolder more daring than some of the Indians reaching the highest form of ecstasy just to realize their own bedrooms are filled up with sticky juices. :lol:
It could be a pleasant sight in the eyes of the dreamers though ;)

CN give money to Russia , but Rusia give that money to VN to buy more weapon to contain CN. Its so funny to see VN use poor Chinese tax to buy more weapons to kick PLA @zz.

Chinese here r very upset when their money , their tax r becoming Vietnam money, but they can do nothing except trolling days by day on PDF :laugh:

If you have big trade figures with Russia it makes sense to trade in local currencies.

[

I'm quite curious, people could use US dollars in Vietnam to buy train tickets, buy coach tickets, pay hotels, etc. In China, only RMB is received.
Once I checked in in a family guesthouse in Saigon, I'd like to pay local cash, but the owner preferred US dollar. He said, if I paid US dollar, I could receive $1 discount per day. Why not?:enjoy:
Spent quite a lot of time there in my younger years. Vietnamese people know vnd is useless in the long run. They prefer you pay with USD. If you buy a house in Vietnam, they prefer gold or USD or a combination.

If I were a Russian bussinessman I'd prefer corns rather than VNDo_Ototally useless.
My father travelled to Vietnam a few years ago and he told me the local residents didn't accept Chinese tourists' VND--they insisted he use RMB, otherwise they claimed extra money if paid in VND.

If I were a Russian bussinessman I'd prefer corns rather than VNDo_Ototally useless.
My father travelled to Vietnam a few years ago and he told me the local residents didn't accept Chinese tourists' VND--they insisted he use RMB, otherwise they claimed extra money if paid in VND.
Yes, when I crossed the border. I exchanged a lot of RMB into VND with a better exchange rate than their official rate. Avoid exchange money in a local bank in Vietnam, their exchange rate is fake.

VN- Russia currency swap is just all about politic matter, not abt economy one.

VN has a special loation while Russia is a global player. China only has a short view,so, of course Chinese never understand why Russia always need VN to stay on his side.

Btw: CN also offer currency swap with VN , but we refuse :)

As most CN-VN trading use RMB, currency swap make no sense..
Currency is usually for trading partner using USD or other third country currency..

VN- Russia currency swap is just all about politic matter, not abt economy one.
VN has a special loation while Russia is a global player. China only has a short view,so, of course Chinese never understand why Russia always need VN to stay on his side.
Btw: CN also offer currency swap with VN , but we refuse :)

As most CN-VN trading use RMB, currency swap make no sense..
Currency is usually for trading partner using USD or other third country currency..
Exchange RMB- VND only is allowed inside the bank. Outside will be considerred as illegal and maybe consificated. Only small VN companies dare to risk their money by exchange Vnd- Rmb out side the bank.

I think it is because of too less currency reservation for VN.
So government have to control the currency tightly.
Other wise your government will run out of currency..

Exchange RMB- VND only is allowed inside the bank. Outside will be considerred as illegal and maybe consificated. Only small VN companies dare to risk their money by exchange Vnd- Rmb out side the bank.

I think it is because of too less currency reservation for VN.
So government have to control the currency tightly.
Other wise your government will run out of currency..
We wont run out bcs our printing machine now can work 24/24 hours to print money and we can use that money to buy commodity in Russia.

Russia also wont go bankrupt while receiving too much Vnd bcs CN has to sent more money to keep Mr. Putin on power

In short, CN peole need to work harder to send more $$$ to Russia & VN :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom