What's new

Time for PDF Awards!!! Rate your top five favorite members!!!

i hope Jana comes back...she has an amazing ability to expose hypocrites

Kashmiri_Nationalist is also a good chap, haven't seen him post in some time

Agnostic Muslim, Kashmiri Nationalist, Bilal bhai, Pakistani Nationalist, Asim, Mastankhan and many others from the ''pro-Pakistani'' camp are valued posters.

actually, i dont believe in this whole ''best posters'' thing....we all have our flaws, i have my flaws and short-comings as well. We all have our areas of expertise and interest; i think we all add different ideas and uniqueness to the forum

(even some of the indians here --- whom i'm sure they all love me :laugh:)

I see how much iam liked lolz not!! ... anyhow not important in reality i like you all and my words will never change peace is the way forward. Atleast iam glad to see many of you like each other and appreciate each others post's,threads and talks despite the fact many of us fight on here its good to see no matter where we are from we show respect for one and other GOD bless you all and keep peace and love in your hearts for everyone .

I agree, I don't agree with a top 5 list. All of you guys are valued posters here, & there are others that bring great entertainment/frustration value as well, which isn't necessarily bad either.

honestly speaking everybody is great at some place be it Indian,Pakistani,Bangladeshi or from any other country....

^^^ he still gives some goosebumps. hope he returns soon ;)

no he didn't....his posts were garbage

as for coming back, i don't think it'll happen. He's welcome to try though. If he wants to waste his time.

^^ i can understand your frustration with Tiki Tam Tam. as i said he has a quality to give anyone run for money. he really rocks

yes tiki was ok...and then his posts went into the gutter and remained there..

^^ i can understand your frustration with Tiki Tam Tam. as i said he has a quality to give anyone run for money. he really rocks

i dont know what frustration you are referring to; though i will say that he certainly didn't add quality or substance to any of the discussions had. It's better that he was removed, and likely he's trolling on another forum out there. You are welcome to join him if you like, makes no difference here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom