What's new

Time for Imran Khan to learn ABC of statesmanship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm really occupied with a lot a things here, and usually I don't really reply to stupid, illogical arguments, you want one, okay, then.

Tell me who exactly was caught by Pakistan with the help of CIA? Rest, after you reply.

its the other way round, CIA penetrated in taliban ranks, not us that is why our major general and lt generals get blown off by a kukar bomb, our GHQ, Air, Navel bases get attacked !!

Great...since you confess that these men are unbeatable...i wanna ask...why the hell did you decide to take on them back in musharaf's regime????

and since you have tried a futile attempt and have been since last 10 years...what did you get?
14,000 soldiers wrapped in the flag of pakistan? 50,000 civilians in the graves??

I didn't say they are unbeatable, please open up your eyes, or I doubt you have one, your LEADER has made you blind. Anyways, the problem with IED blasts is that militants have the advantage of timing and place, sometimes, even the heaviest vehicle in your convoy gets hit and is destroyed. The problem here is, you can avoid high casualty rate by taking some measures, which the Army has been taking lately. There's a shortage of funds, but still they are investing in MRAPs.

This is a war and in war you take casualties, but you don't surrender to your enemy, like your LEADER alongwith Pakistan's political establishment did few days ago.

Not a single insurgency has come to an end through dialogue, at the end, you'll have to fight. Dialogue process only provides the insurgents with time to regroup and attack.

And, why we decided to take them on during 2004, that's another debate and we might go off topic, the thing is, aren't they killing us today? They have already rejected the notion of casefire, so what do you suggest, we stop fighting anf let them occupy FATA? Right? I'll expect a sensible answer from you, NOT like what LEADERs here shout all the time.

its the other way round, CIA penetrated in taliban ranks, not us that is why our major general and lt generals get blown off by a kukar bomb, our GHQ, Air, Navel bases get attacked !!

Come back to the point, you said CIA helped us catching Taliban leaders, otherwise we are no good. So give me an example or stay quiet.

Disgrace to nation are those who handed Afia Siddiki to US
Hi, Afia siddiqui is terrorist!!
She is supporter of Taliban.... Even if she comes to Pakistan, Taliban guys will get mad and may bomb our schools, jails, hospitals and other public places to free her from Police custody....

Come back to the point, you said CIA helped us catching Taliban leaders, otherwise we are no good. So give me an example or stay quiet.

I dont know the names ofcourse, but CIA investigation building in model town lahore was blown up not because it was fahashi ka adda... the combine pak-us military operations in FATA, the drones, who do you think did all this?, on the other hand our agencies backfired, attack on GHQ, Navel, Air base and what not, all happened because of inside help...we couldnt even catch fazullah...imagine!

I dont know the names ofcourse, but CIA investigation building in model town lahore was blown up not because it was fahashi ka adda... the combine pak-us military operations in FATA, the drones, who do you think did all this?, on the other hand our agencies backfired, attack on GHQ, Navel, Air base and what not, all happened because of inside help...we couldnt even catch fazullah...imagine!

So, you don't know the names of the Taliban leader who were caught with the help of CIA and you still decided to shout about that in your opening post to me?

Talk with proofs. Argument ends!

Some people need a breath of fresh air.

The general was martyred when his jeep struck an IED (Improvised Explosive Device). Now that is something where even US Army fails.
The reason US has not lost any GENERAL to IED's/kukar bombs is because their Brigadiers (and up) travel through Block hawks/ Stallions unlike our Army. Where even Major generals use motor vehicles due to lack of resources. Those Bell 412s in our army have 1000 other roles to perform. From rescuing flood affected to throwing water on burning buildings.

Hence a request. Shut up.

Who fed you this bullcrap?

Firstly the building blown up in Model Town, Lahore did not belong to CIA. Infact it was FIA's safe house. Its hardly 250 meters from my house.

And please keep your nonsense to yourself. 9/11 is a sparkling evidence on CIA's situational awareness. The attacks on GHQ/Mehran/Kamra are done by people who live within our cities. What the **** can CIA do if tomorrow someone blows you up in front of your home? Or places an IED in your lawn with your gardener stepping on it and blowing himself to bits.

I see your LEADER has returned from his mayfair vodka party in London.

Wow , Are you brain-dead or something ? These IEDs(Kukar bombs) are the leading cause for approximately 63% of Coalition deaths in Iraq and 66% in Afghanistan. These are considered the most fearsome weapons that are in use of the insurgents as they can be easily disguised as animal carcasses, soft drink cans, and boxes.One of my cousin's was a sapper in the army ,he told me that when the army started using Metal detectors to clear the roads in swat.TTP used IED made entirely of wood and plastic material that couldn't be detected.
Secondly ,a military operation like that in swat ,just clears the area of miltants .Its the governments job to actually hold and bring law and order to the region. Right now the current cheif minister of kpk is a complete moron , an embarrassment to the party ,its an open secret many of the despise him.The guy orders the pullout of troops from swat ,the same day a Major General is assassinated.

Dont get me wrong , i voted for PTI myself .Was a big fan,hell i was there when they raided the rally and took down ch ijaz . but now it seems IK is acting a bit naive ,he seems confused on the counter terrorism policy and has shown a lack of resolve on this issue.First he travels to UK on the day APC was to be held .He comes back but refused to join ,then he finally joins the APC and says that his demands have been accepted by the gov.Then he takes a Uturn as says this BS in his jalsa .

In short, just tell me how many High Ranked officers US and Nato forces have lost in WoT in Afg and in other countries? I don't want to bash our armed forces but loosing such high ranked officers in such a way is utter disgrace, and this is not the first incident in which we've lost important officers. If our army can't protect its core officers, then we should seriously need to rethink a hell lot of stuff.

my point was not for foot soldiers (scapegoats), but for a high ranked officer to be killed by an IED blast.

you mean because KPK CM says he would pull out army, that is why by chance Maj General moved from Peshawar to upper dir and by chance stepped over a randomly placed IED ? Errr.....

Imran Khan is right on top, in what he is saying, he is absolutely, without a shadow of doubt right that peace is the only way out. his formula for peace is the right antidote for this cancer, because, as of now, if we conclude, what results have we achieved from this war? Zilch or only losses!!

but unfortunately there is too much bad blood between the two parties and ofcourse morons and war-mongers hate peace, so the blood bath may continue...

p.s.

there has to be some inquiry on how this happened. it seems inside job.

Peace through negotiations ? how ?.How do you negotiate with criminals.Negotiation is about give and take .So far their demands are utterly unreasonable.Freeing 4000 convicted terrorist/suicide bombers .Evacuating FATA ,so they can form their islamic emirate there.What guarantee is there ,that even if we accept their outrageous demands they wont turn back and do one over us again.Last time we made a peace deal with them in Swat they turned green square into khooni chowk .

We cannot negotiate from a position of weakness .We can put the Lebanon formula here or even the afghan politcal formula that is being cooked up in doha .US can afford a peace deal with the Taliban ,because the US only cares about its minimized strategic presence in the region regardless of who's running the provinces .They ill be happy to accommodate the taliban ,as long as their 6 bases are safe. This is not the case here ,we can not accommodate ttp here.

Whenever IK is talking about the terrorism issue , it always seems that he doesnt know the F**k he is talking about ."talking to the tribes that are willing to talk and fighting against the ones that are not co-operating " .Lol he doesnt even have a freakin idea that ttp and all aligned groups have a central shura that decide the responsibility of each of its chapter. For example this attack was carried out by TNSM .But the TTp quickly claimed responsibility thus keeping unity and not letting the gov singling out TNSM in the midst of talks." we will solve this issue through education" yeah right while ttp are blowing up schools just call them and ask them politely if they can send their children to school instead of training them to be Fck Fidayeen .
Admit it man , IK though ambitious has no clue.He needs to do his homework here.

So, you don't know the names of the Taliban leader who were caught with the help of CIA and you still decided to shout about that in your opening post to me?

Talk with proofs. Argument ends!

I know what I am talking about, its you who misbehaved and misguided or ill learned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom