What's new

TikTok Ban Causing $500,000 Daily Loss, Risks Jobs: China's Bytedance

They wouldnt last a day. Only ignorant fools will talk about banning China product. China is world factory for a reason. If USA cant even beat China in trade war. Not to mention talking about the rest of the world :enjoy:
I'm serious. Chinese products are harmful because dangerous chemicals are not listed. It's all about money for Chinese

I can trust Western companies with my data but I can't trust Chinese company. Chinese companies are not free and Chinese Communist Party can force them to provide them all the data.

I never bought Chinese product in my life. Samsung, Toshiba, Suzuki, LG FTW.
1, the world is hard to trust India (Including IMF).
2, according to Mr. Snowden. US monitors the world, including its allies Germany.
3, FBI and CIA have the right to check any personal data.
4, Chinese companies have won the Indian smartphone market. But no Indians have proved that Chinese companies have stolen personal data.

1, the world is hard to trust India (Including IMF).
2, according to Mr. Snowden. US monitors the world, including its allies Germany.
3, FBI and CIA have the right to check any personal data.
4, Chinese companies have won the Indian smartphone market. But no Indians have proved that Chinese companies have stolen personal data.
First unban YouTube, Google, Facebook in your country and then continue with your blaa blaa talk...

First unban YouTube, Google, Facebook in your country and then continue with your blaa blaa talk...
No,Even if these are prohibited. US can still monitor China.

According to a world-shaking news... US monitors mobile phones of at least 35 state heads. so even you are now banned Facebook and YouTube do not have any significance.

Back
Top Bottom