What's new

Tibetans want India to give them right to vote

where is indias human right??
lot of those tibetans are second generation tibetans. born in india.
they are no more tibetans, they are indians..

they deserve to enjoy india democracy

You put the phrase 'Ignorance is bliss' into prospective :)

THEY don't WANT Indian citizenship because on accepting a citizenship they would automatically give up their 'Free Tibet' motto because they wouldn't be Tibetans anymore? They all just want 'refugee' status even if they're born in India.

But now they want the right to vote so they can choose who rules over them without being an Indian citizen like PIOs or NRIs (People of Indian Origin but not citizens of India) get to vote.

They want voting rights,they want a seat for Dalai Lama in Parliament.Next thing they will be asking for is a separate Tibet being carved out of India.

Good!!! I hope they all become Indian citizens, because we all know that's just what India needs, more citizens. Think of the extra increase to Indian GDP growth rates with more Tibetans. Congrats!! Truly two people that deserve each other.

It's not such a bad idea to give these monks citizenship since India wants to revitalize the Buddhist religion anyway, and besides, most of these former Tibetans were feudal lord class that can enhance the image of India. Democracy is at work here. :tup:

Good!!! I hope they all become Indian citizens, because we all know that's just what India needs, more citizens. Think of the extra increase to Indian GDP growth rates with more Tibetans. Congrats!! Truly two people that deserve each other.

You seem fine with the fact Tibetans refugees (rightful owners of Tibet) are better off being citizens of other nations rather than Chinese citizens.

After reading comments from some of the members who has no idea about Indian constitution, I can say they deserve to be real "Think Tanks" :lol:

Moderators please have a look on them :)

You seem fine with the fact Tibetans refugees (rightful owners of Tibet) are better off being citizens of other nations rather than Chinese citizens.

I am content with all traitors, criminals, rapist, drug dealers and child molesters become Indian citizens. No problems there. We are in agreement.

I am content with all traitors, criminals, rapist, drug dealers and child molesters become Indian citizens. No problems there. We are in agreement.

You consider Tibetian refugees or Tibetians to be traitors, criminals, rapist, drug dealers and child molesters? :fie:

You consider Tibetian refugees or Tibetians to be traitors, criminals, rapist, drug dealers and child molesters? :fie:

You are welcome to all of them from China, whether they are ethnically Han Chinese or not. They can all become Indians for all I care. Yes, Tibetans in India are traitors. You are welcome to all of them. LOL.

You are welcome to all of them from China, whether they are ethnically Han Chinese or not. They can all become Indians for all I care. Yes, Tibetans in India are traitors. You are welcome to all of them. LOL.

You want all Tibetans from China to go to India? :fie:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom