What's new

Tibetan soldier's death near tense India-China border sheds light on covert unit

53 year old and a commando. 33 years of service would mean equivalent to rank of senior JCO.

long live indo tibetan friendship , we will help in freedom of tibbet from chinese .
Yes you pedophiles need to stick together to survive China’s anti pedo crusade
long live indo tibetan friendship , we will help in freedom of tibbet from chinese .
alliance of pedophiles

This comment from a Tibetan on Maj Garuv video says two more are seriously injured.

9 hours ago
My dear Indian friends, thank you for warm words towards Tibetan and specially Tibetan jawans. Our company Tibetan leader has died and two seriously injured. Please keep in your thoughts. One thing you can do to upbeat the morals of Tibetan jawans is to BOYCOTT MADE IN CHINA. thank you

Was not killed by a sniper bullet ... the special operatives stepped on a Chinese anti-personnel mine.

Yeah, I know. The problem of India recognising it.

There is a sliver lining in it for Pakistan. India is using foreign nationals for their purposes. Meaning it is involved in cross border terrorism, the charge it levels on Pakistan.

Now Pakistan should openly start to support Kashmiris, raise their Division of Special Force, arm and train them openly.
If Tibetian struggle is for Freedom, so is Kashmiris struggle is for freedom.

But Alas, Pakistan would not take advantage of it.

Yeah, I know. The problem of India recognising it.

There is a sliver lining in it for Pakistan. India is using foreign nationals for their purposes. Meaning it is involved in cross border terrorism, the charge it levels on Pakistan.

Now Pakistan should openly start to support Kashmiris, raise their Division of Special Force, arm and train them openly.
If Tibetian struggle is for Freedom, so is Kashmiris struggle is for freedom.

But Alas, Pakistan would not take advantage of it.

you forget that any such action will land you in FATF blacklist .

China could learn a few tricks from India, and start arming NE "freedom fighters" or hire them directly to form SFF units, at the same time provide moral and tactic support to Naxalite movement. If Pakistan could do the same for Kashmaris, India would have more than it can chew.

China could learn a few tricks from India, and start arming NE "freedom fighters" or hire them directly to form SFF units, at the same time provide moral and tactic support to Naxalite movement. If Pakistan could do the same for Kashmaris, India would have more than it can chew.

try and see the result .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom