What's new

Tibetan leader to India: make Tibet 'core' issue

I agree with you 100%. :tup:

Let's see the Indian leaders grow a pair of balls, and say it openly this time. I am looking forward to it!

I knew u would support us....:tup: dont u think we are already working on this.......

Its not tibetans who are speaking......its us :)

GoI has already reassured that they have supported Tibet as an integral part of China.. However you meddle in Kashmir in cahoots with our western rivals.. don't expect us to sit back and mind our own business.

I don't expect that at all, in fact I hope that you make a very hostile diplomatic move towards China. :azn:

As for the rest of your post, I can sum it up. India kept saying "Hindi-Chini bhai bhai" (notice that is in Hindi, not in Chinese)... right up until the point they backstabbed us, by hosting our largest separatist group in 1959.

If they had a problem, they could have talked about it openly and resolved it, rather than lying with a red face ("Hindi-Chini bhai bhai") to cover up their hostility against us.

India China grr grr grr............

This just is whats needed for a relief for trollers after the PNS Mehran episode, show how India is the enemy and how the brotherhood bond is eternal.

Nice everybody should have their quota of fulfillment don't they.

I am already praying for the final judgement day, and i will stand behind the general in control here (either from China or Pakistan) with a hand held fan sir, as all the electricity would have gone out u know.

I do good work sir, i good servant be to you sir, okay sir yes sir.........

Your sarcasm here might have been more effective if you stopped covering for the Indian component of the brewhaha (however you spell it)

String of pearl, like what they are they will break.... Sri Lanka will be seized in matter of hours... Bangladesh will be bombarded by Indian Missles! Mynamaar haha you know what happens next...

Where is the String of Pearls now, Common this is all media hype... Vietnam and Mongolia are more than willing to give the Indian Navy the same pearls!! haha

An Air base in Mongolia would serve us great and and naval base in vietnam!( I CAN SEE THIS HAPPENING IN next 5-15 years) BE NICE TO YOUR NEIGHBOSRS, I, to counter your so called "string of pearls"

String of pearl, like what they are they will break.... Sri Lanka will be seized in matter of hours... Bangladesh will be bombarded by Indian Missles! Mynamaar haha you know what happens next...

Where is the String of Pearls now, Common this is all media hype... Vietnam and Mongolia are more than willing to give the Indian Navy the same pearls!! haha

An Air base in Mongolia would serve us great and and naval base in vietnam!( I CAN SEE THIS HAPPENING IN next 5-15 years) BE NICE TO YOUR NEIGHBOSRS, I, to counter your so called "string of pearls"

slow-clap.gif

Epic post! :D:D:D

Educated yourself fool.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/65762-all-indian-members-here-question.html
http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-defence/70932-1962-anyone-who-havent-read.html

Don't even have to read anything I post on those. The Indian answers from people less ignorant than yourself will do just fine.

Yeah whatever floats your boat. :lol:

Sick of seeing some Indians on this forum agreeing with the Chinese on here just to "improve relations" as if some defense forum is gonna change anything.

And besides I wasn't directing my statement to you, next time keep your nose out of an A and B conversation.

LOL please learn how to use sarcasm first

Nice try buddy, but your plan is out. :azn:

You want to make EPIC attacks on Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Myanmar... and then go for China and Pakistan.

From Indian military bases in Mongolia and Vietnam. Yin du WAN SUI.

Yeah whatever floats your boat. :lol:

Sick of seeing Indians on this forum agreeing with the Chinese on here just to "improve relations" as if some defense forum is gonna change anything.

And besides I wasn't directing my statement to you, next time keep your nose out of an A and B conversation.

Alternatively I can recommend a few memoirs written by Indian officers, who led in 1962 (unless they too are agreeing with the Chinese just to "improve relations")

Isnt china targetting India by using Pak?
You are forgetting the ground realitites. At that time, China was nuclear and we are not. Also at that time our dick simpson acting as PM has no strategy and went blindy following US words which led us to a big embarassment. Mistakes learned and no more embrassment this time. No more cuddling of the hindi-chini bhai bhai slogans.

So we will become Chindustan instead? :azn:

So it means you have more to loose compared to us if we both go nuclear.And 70% of your population is concentrated iin coastal cities, where as Indias population is spread over evenly except north-east.

In response of a launch we will simply destroy the rich central parts of India leaving behind the the far west for Pakistan and Naxalite-Maoists regions for the Commies? and Mind you China do have more nukes :azn:

India always accuses China and Pakistan of threatening them, but who was the ones who is constantly letting its media run its mouth on others? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't expect that at all, in fact I hope that you make a very hostile diplomatic move towards China. :azn:

As for the rest of your post, I can sum it up. India kept saying "Hindi-Chini bhai bhai" (notice that is in Hindi, not in Chinese)... right up until the point they backstabbed us, by hosting our largest separatist group in 1959.

If they had a problem, they could have talked about it openly and resolved it, rather than lying with a red face ("Hindi-Chini bhai bhai") to cover up their hostility against us.

Here you go again with the useless rant of "India supporting your separatist group", if your bloodthirsty government hadn't murdered them thus giving them an opportunity to take refuge in Himachal Pradesh.. the whole sour relations with India and china wouldn't be what it is today.. As for your delusional government's accusations, it was in fact an offensive attack on Indian soil where china claimed all of the northeastern Indian states. So we all know who's the hostile one.. :azn:

So we will become Chindustan instead? :azn:

In response of a launch we will simply destroy the rich central parts of India leaving behind the the far west for Pakistan and Naxalite-Maoists regions for the Commies? and Mind you China do have more nukes :azn:

India always accuses China and Pakistan of threatening them, but who was the ones who is constantly letting its media run its mouth on others? :lol:

when do u sleep??
i always find u here writing theories;) and i guess in free time,u think those theories:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom