What's new

Three Terror Attacks on Troops in less than 2 hours

TTP mainly.....Yes carry on 'negotiations' with these devils.
There is no negotiation with the Kwarij, Amir al mumineen Hazart Ali (ra) saw to that.

Finally somebody gets it.

This is not a matter of internal CT capacity. For a poor, under-developed country, we've done pretty well on that front when one considers how NATO did in Afghanistan.

The reason question is our ability to DETER the backers of this menace (i.e. the Indian leadership/national security advisor/R&AW officers) by RAISING THE COST for them. If they don't personally fear for their lives or, at the very least, fear similar reciprocal attacks on Indian soldiers, we will continue to face this issue.

This is a matter of f*cking up strategy and focusing on tactics. Even the best tactics will fail in the absence of an offensive strategy that develops superior external covert action capacities. I've been saying this for almost a decade. Raheel was a bit different, but the entirety of GHQ and PMO has become stuck in the quicksand of the status quo. We need visionaries who break through this nonsense.

Yes this is exactly what the Israelis do. Even if 1 civilian or soldier is killed they treat it as if thousands. YET OUR MARTYRS BLOOD IS SO CHEAP TO THESE GENERALS AT GHQ. IMRAN KHAN NEEDS TO CUT ALL SPECIAL PROTOCALS TO EVERY SINGLE GENERAL, COLONEL, MAJOR OR OFFICER UNTIL THE ISSUE OF PROVIDING THE VERY BASIC PROTECTION TO THE FC/ARMY IS RESOLVED. NO REASON THEY NEED VEHICLES SERVANTS GAURDS LUSH PLOTS ETC WHILE OUR JAWAN DONT EVEN HAVE THE BASICS. USE THE MONEY THAT WE SAVE. ANYONE WHO DISAGREES CAN GO TO HELL.

Funniest thing Is when I strongly disagreed with Bajwas extension calling him a lame duck lazy many members here attacked me...now those members are telling GO BAJWA GO.

Yes this is exactly what the Israelis do. Even if 1 civilian or soldier is killed they treat it as if thousands. YET OUR MARTYRS BLOOD IS SO CHEAP TO THESE GENERALS AT GHQ. IMRAN KHAN NEEDS TO CUT ALL SPECIAL PROTOCALS TO EVERY SINGLE GENERAL, COLONEL, MAJOR OR OFFICER UNTIL THE ISSUE OF PROVIDING THE VERY BASIC PROTECTION TO THE FC/ARMY IS RESOLVED. NO REASON THEY NEED VEHICLES SERVANTS GAURDS LUSH PLOTS ETC WHILE OUR JAWAN DONT EVEN HAVE THE BASICS. USE THE MONEY THAT WE SAVE. ANYONE WHO DISAGREES CAN GO TO HELL.

Funniest thing Is when I strongly disagreed with Bajwas extension calling him a lame duck lazy many members here attacked me...now those members are telling GO BAJWA GO.

GO IK GO ho jaey ga na before anybody else can go. This is the tragedy. IK is in power with a razor-thin margin based on coalitions that the Army allegedly helped put together. He is not in a position to impose anything, unfortunately.

Generals, if they are so patriotic, should themselves sacrifice many of the perks and plots till certain basic necessities are achieved across the board.

Six security personnel martyred in Hangu, Bajaur, Kech attacks

RAWALPINDI: Six security personnel were martyred in three separate terrorist attacks in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Balochistan, sources said on Wednesday.

Terrorists fired at a military post in Thall, Hangu district of KP, Tuesday night. Troops initiated a prompt response and effectively engaged the terrorists. During exchange of fire, Sepoy Waqas, 26, resident of Mansehra, embraced Shahadat. Area clearance was carried out to eliminate any terrorists found in area.

Meanwhile, terrorists fired at a security forces post in district Kech of Balochistan. Troops responded promptly. During fire exchange, Sepoy Muhammad Qaiser embraced Shahadat. Area search was launched to hunt down the perpetrators of the incident.

Meanwhile, two Frontier Corps (FC) soldiers and two policemen embraced martyrdom on Wednesday when their convoy was targeted with an improvised explosives device (IED) blast in the Mamond area of Bajaur district.

According to SHO Mamond, the team was reaching the site of an earlier IED explosion when they were targeted with a similar device planted by the terrorists. The deceased were identified as police driver Samad Khan, constable Noor Rehman and FC soldiers Jamshed and Mudasir.

KP Chief Minister Mahmood Khan has strongly condemned the Bajaur blast. He expressed sympathies with bereaved family members and prayed for eternal peace of the departed souls.

Probably retaliation by India for the recent attacks in Kashmir. RAW is capable enough.

They'll not be provided with such assistance unless there is an attack on the higher officer. Guys, I know my comment might scratch your wounds, but doesn't daily reporting of deaths of troops hurt you?

Back
Top Bottom