What's new

Three more Pantsirs were destroyed by Turkish drones in Libya within 24h

It is not beneficial for both the EU(except France and Greece) and the US as well as Turkey. Be sure that no one will let this happen... ;)
Than this war list last 30 more years sadly.

GNA wont take eastern libya, just trust me there. This conflict will last for at least 30 more years if it keeps on this pace.

Well, I havent been active much but this war will never end. Splitting the country is the best decision currently. GNA will never take the East and LNA will never take the West.
This is dangerous “solution” as it could be standardized for the rest of the arab world eventually instead of 22(arab) states it can end in 0 states

Time is on the side of GNA now. With vast majority of the population now living under GNA, and some oil revenue coming in, a few things will happen:

1. GNA will expand its army
2. Turkish forces and other reinforcements will increase
3. Airbases and naval ports will become operational

Meanwhile, on the other side:

1. Lack of population and revenue will mean more money has to be thrown in by the significantly weakened UAE economy
2. Mercs, conscript Egyptians, cannon fodder from other parts of Africa, will not find a long war of attrition meaningful.
3. Egyptian army, already present on the ground, will begin to tire and lose moral
4. Internal rebellion in Benghazi becomes a real possibility. The LNA will increasingly find they are surrounded by a hostile population.

Slowly but surely, GNA will win if the fundamentals stay as they are.

Those are the first Pantsir ever made that the UAE bought and transferred them to Lybian theater. Operating manuals found are very basic , made for inductees without much education...All the Lybian Pants or are easy kills...Turkey's Hawks were easy kills too..

Those are the first Pantsir ever made that the UAE bought and transferred them to Lybian theater. Operating manuals found are very basic , made for inductees without much education...All the Lybian Pants or are easy kills...Turkey's Hawks were easy kills too..
If you didn't read, this one was being operated by Wagner forces. But if you wanna be a Russian apologist be my guest.

If you didn't read, this one was being operated by Wagner forces. But if you wanna be a Russian apologist be my guest.
I am not a Russian apologist....the question remains who destroyed them? The source said unknown attackers, nothing said they were destroyed by Turkish drones...
The first Pantsir were of the same origin and operating manuals found in it we re in a basic arabic...We know they were manned by Wagner operatives too..

And Thanks to the attack on the Vattita base, all hell can now break on Sirte and Jufra!!! By the by, the following video suggests decoy AD systems could have been put to lure an attack so that the final ops can start...

By the by, the Turkish forces regularly apply these tricks on PKK scums, supported by the bastards of the world...

Last edited:
I am not a Russian apologist....the question remains who destroyed them? The source said unknown attackers, nothing said they were destroyed by Turkish drones...
The first Pantsir were of the same origin and operating manuals found in it we re in a basic arabic...We know they were manned by Wagner operatives too..

Turkish drones have already destroyed a Wagner owned Pantsir-S1 on Kamaz chassis in the past

cymera_20_1590129833.jpg
index.jpg

Back
Top Bottom