What's new

Three Killed In Ecuador's 2nd HAL Dhruv Crash

1. Companies do most of the research to modify the existing equipment by using tools and they do not develop technology unless until it is a biotech industry. India has very good research profile in electronics, even I am amazed after reading the papers published by Phd Students and Master thesis guys in electronics and material sciences..
Except Biotech industry, the companies of other domain industry don't develop technology, very ridiculous.

2. I am repeatedly saying that manufacturing needs industry which requires funding, and that lacks in India. So do not discuss on it.
You have technology, how could you lack of money, especaly till now, you still lack it, when the semiconductor begin? you can spend more than 10 billion dollar for weapon, but can't spare a small money for a small plant first, let it earn money for you bigger plant, interesting, excuse!

3. In India if you develop a semiconductor you need a huge FAB, which is a part of manufacturing. We already know the processes of manufacturing..
I am in a factory, I also know the process of manufacturing the part too.

4. Please do not debate unnecessarily.
Yeh, debating with you is wasting my time.
Why I can't be billionair, the method and thing they had did I also can, why I can't? I just don't want to be, or My father didn't give me encough send money!

Well Indian Govt policies / economics the strategic Chips is being made in India by govt controlled labs and which India don't make the companies can only use JAPAN made chips and other countries are banned.
so still Indian own fault, not indian climate!

Last edited:
Why I can't be billionair, the method and thing they had did I also can, why I can't? I just don't want to be, or My father didn't give me encough send money!

Well Partly as economies of scale don't allow it .. and India make its own strategic chips ...so this chip fabrication is for public consumption and not for Indian Defence , now one going to build plan for 500 chips , they simply buy it. ;) logic is that,

Well Partly as economies of scale don't allow it .. and India make its own strategic chips ...so this chip fabrication is for public consumption and not for Indian Defence , now one going to build plan for 500 chips , they simply buy it. ;) logic is that,
There are many factors that influencing you do something, but the determinant is always yourself, ridiculous that you many indian make some ridiculous excuse for failure.

Indian weak machinary industry and soft control decide that india much lag behind the world, not only western and Japan, even comparing with China, Southeast countries, talking big that you know the technology of manufacturing semiconductor, If have encough money and good "climate", you can make it, just reflect you know few about the industry!

There are many factors that influencing you do something, but the determinant is always yourself, ridiculous that you many indian make some ridiculous excuse for failure.

Indian weak machinary industry and soft control decide that india much lag behind the world, not only western and Japan, even comparing with China, Southeast countries, talking big that you know the technology of manufacturing semiconductor, If have encough money and good "climate", you can make it, just reflect you know few about the industry!

The machinery you have is provided to you by the west only. The had plans to do it in India but due to Swadeshi Movement we denied it and the industry was moved to China. You make chips under license from US. The one's which you make yourself use similar process and technique which is used for any other chip.

If you are talking about soft control, then that is not a part of discussion.

Except Biotech industry, the companies of other domain industry don't develop technology, very ridiculous.

You have technology, how could you lack of money, especaly till now, you still lack it, when the semiconductor begin? you can spend more than 10 billion dollar for weapon, but can't spare a small money for a small plant first, let it earn money for you bigger plant, interesting, excuse!

1. Companies do pseudo Research their work is to modify.

2. We have the theoretical knowledge and know the building process but where to build is the problem.
This is because India is an agricultural country and it is tough to get a land and funding.

Well if our Pakistani brothers say that Dhruv/ALH or anything in India is just a paint job, then shouldn't they be slinging poo on the supplier countries ?? When you want to blame you say it's bcoz hindu India made it, and when we say we made it, u say rapist, open feces India just has every thing painted in their color !! Well make up you mind buddy... We all know there is nothing left in India, it's the growth of Pakistani economy and innovation (Read WaterCar) that's making round through the world !!

The machinery you have is provided to you by the west only. The had plans to do it in India but due to Swadeshi Movement we denied it and the industry was moved to China.
Because india refused, so China be the permanent membership of unsc, because indian Swadeshi Movement, China have chance to build strong industry, hehe, interesting, so we owe you india a "thanks very much",:-)

You make chips under license from US. The one's which you make yourself use similar process and technique which is used for any other chip.
Some are, some not, and you indian always said we like copying western thing without paying for patent, now, you said we make chips under license from US, comfused me, hehe!

If you india have encough money, "good" climate, you indian can make chips without license from us?! hehe, so you have that specail technology, why don't grant other your "patent" to others, you also can making money, when you have encough money, you can build plant on the land with good climate.

If you are talking about soft control, then that is not a part of discussion.
Seems your technology for Semiconductor is primitive, hehe!

1. Companies do pseudo Research their work is to modify..
Good, R&D department in companies should be renamed, Intel first, hehe.

2. We have the theoretical knowledge and know the building process but where to build is the problem.
This is because India is an agricultural country and it is tough to get a land and funding.
Oh, why not choose Japan, Korean, or Chinese mainland and Taiwan first, the climate in there is good for making semiconductor as you theory, hehe.

Because of you are agricultural country, bad climate, not money, any other reasons? can tell us all the reasons once?

India has just sanctioned investments worth USD 10 B in semi conductor industry. Issue was unrelated to skillsets but infrastrcuture. India's crappy power system was the biggest hurdle to this till date- an outage of even a few mins can create losses of USD millions. That's why no fab plants were setup till now despite 15 year tax breaks given by the govt. for them.

You don't need to know all this to comment on Indian assembling skills.

And the reason why 'assembling' is more important than 'buiding' is a concept that will be far beyond your comprehension and intellect.

Last edited:
India has just sanctioned investments worth USD 10 B in semi conductor industry. Issue was unrelated to skillsets but infrastrcuture. India's crappy power system was the biggest hurdle to this till date- an outage of even a few mins can create losses of USD millions. That's why no fab plants were setup till now despite 15 year tax breaks given by the govt. for them.
Hehe!

Some are, some not, and you indian always said we like copying western thing without paying for patent, now, you said we make chips under license from US, comfused me, hehe!

If you india have encough money, "good" climate, you indian can make chips without license from us?! hehe, so you have that specail technology, why don't grant other your "patent" to others, you also can making money, when you have encough money, you can build plant on the land with good climate.

Seems your technology for Semiconductor is primitive, hehe!

Good, R&D department in companies should be renamed, Intel first, hehe.

Oh, why not choose Japan, Korean, or Chinese mainland and Taiwan first, the climate in there is good for making semiconductor as you theory, hehe.

Because of you are agricultural country, bad climate, not money, any other reasons? can tell us all the reasons once?

1. Similar ways India has the technology to develop nano transistors in a FAB. Only now Govt has started investing in billions in this industry.

2. Of yourse, we do make chips, but they are only for defence. Very limited industry.

3. Because investment has started to build hubs in India we will build FABs in India only.

Dhruv Crash in Ecuador: HAL Awaits Probe Findings

images

The Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) on Monday refused to comment on the Dhruv crash that killed three people in southern Ecuador on February 21.

The news of the crash involving the Advanced Light Helicopter, the second such incident in that country, was announced by Ecuadorian President Rafael Correa during an election rally.

“We are aware of the incident. Since the matter is being probed, we cannot make any comment now,” HAL chairman R K Tyagi told Express over phone from Delhi. Quoting a military spokesperson in Ecuador, news agencies reported that the HAL-built Dhruv was on a transit flight between Guayaquil and Quito, when the incident occurred in the Chimborazo area.

One of the deceased crew members has been identified as a presidential pilot.

The pilot who flew the chopper survived the crash with injuries. A probe is already on in Ecuador.

A Dhruv had crashed in Ecuador in 2009 during a military parade, threatening its export potential. To HAL’s relief, a subsequent probe found that the chopper crashed due to a pilot error.

Dhruv is being used extensively by all the three wings of the Armed Forces and has proved its mettle flying under extremely hostile conditions.

Dhruv Crash in Ecuador: HAL Awaits Probe Findings | idrw.org

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom