What's new

Three explosions in Peshawar STOP POSTING DEAD PEOPLE PICTURES

WishLivePak

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Three explosions injure four in Peshawar – The Express Tribune

KPK is being constantly hit by terrorists attack one after another. It is time entire Pakistan stands with KP and offer full support, because terrorists are not limited to one province. Today they're hitting KPK reguarly, tomorrow they'll hit Sindh. Let's also stand with our Shia brothers. Yesterday we neglected when they were attacked, then Sunnis started getting attacked.

They're a common enemy and only united Pakistan can defeat this parasite.

Indian TVs are also showing scenes now. Good to see India always stand with Pakistan whenever we're hit.

Last edited:
2 dead more than 20 injured and it seem 5 to 6 attackers. Police is fighting

UPDATED !!!
Breaking !!!! Multiple explosion in Peshawar

3 Killed and 20+ injured ... Atleast 3 explosion .Eye witness said it is a Sucide Attack .

Last edited:
George News : Explosion took place near Mosque ... Explosion rocks pakistan

Breaking !!!! Multiple explosion in Peshawar

20 injured ... Atleast 3 explosion
oh no ! !
some one yesterday posted news that RAW was planning to attack 5 star hotel in Peshawar, i took it as joke.
is it for real now ? :o: place might be changed

Sucide Attack ! Firing still going on . LOOKS LIKE HUGE ATTACK BY TERRORISTS

oh no ! !
some one yesterday posted news that RAW was planning to attack 5 star hotel in Peshawar, i took it as joke.
I think you are RAW agent

oh no ! !

I distinctly remember paying you to make blast in that 5star hotel!! How did that no star hotel was blasted? What were you doing there?? Paisa kahan kharch kar diya??

So sad ,Imam bargah attacked. 4 people dead 46 injured,dunya news reporting.

Shooting is still on ..Terrorists were in police dress ..people were doing namaz when terrorist started firing !! Some resolutions should be passed ..New stricter laws should be implemented ..No civilians should be allowed to keep guns ..Every institution and civilian should support govt unconditionally to deal with the situation ..People should come out to street in large number against these terrorists ..

Elite forces have started an operation-Dunya news reporting .

Attack took place during the prayers.

A person claimed their were more then 800 worshipers in the mosque ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom