What's new

Three Days After The Ban, 'Indian Jugaad' Thrives To Help People In Hoarding Their Money

More good news incoming, its clear to see why usual quarters are really upset at the development:

http://postcard.news/will-shocked-know-happened-naxals-maoists-demonetization-old-notes/

I expect a massive Modi victory in UP now.

More than the Maoists , it's Mamta & her JuM supporters in Malda who are up shit creek without a paddle .

The UP elections will definitely be impacted .It's taken the wind out of the sails of the BSP & the SP too to an extent .Can't say , if it'd benefit the BJP .6 months is a long time in politics

Last edited:
You haven't replied me yet about where you have exposed me?

And LOL you even thank this buffoon's abusive post and you had the audacity to question me over Pakistanis thanking my meaningful posts. Just shows how big a hypocrite you are

Instead of being a fxxxking weasel , why don't you pose your queries directly to me , razaakar? It's obvious @Nilgiri considers you beneath his contempt to respond to your pathetic entreaties.& how earnest & full of hurt innocence do you sound ?

I'm willing to get down & dirty with you .

We'd see if being a buffoon is a bigger crime or being a closet traitor , ghulam e AIMuM?

Instead of being a fxxxking weasel , why don't you pose your queries directly to me , razaakar? It's obvious @Nilgiri considers you beneath his contempt to respond to your pathetic entreaties.& how earnest & full of hurt innocence do you sound ?

I'm willing to get down & dirty with you .

We'd see if being a buffoon is a bigger crime or being a closet traitor , ghulam e AIMuM?
I ignore trolls, so move on

I ignore trolls, so move on

You don't have a measure of me .hence the name calling .while every Indian member has named & shamed you .but being a true razaakar , you'd wear it as a badge of honour.

After all the true test of a razaakar is namak haraami.

OK Mr @Nilgiri , since you don't seem to show up to expose me(Which is expected of you). I shall tag you in threads I start so that you can educate others(As claimed by you in your previous posts)

OK Mr @Nilgiri , since you don't seem to show up to expose me(Which is expected of you). I shall tag you in threads I start so that you can educate others(As claimed by you in your previous posts)

Please do.I shall add a quotation of the Owaisi brothers to buttress your argument.If that doesn't suffice I'd quote Walid e Razakaar - salahuddin owaisi too.o_O
Ought to be fun , isn't it ?

@Nilgiri LOL Now this is interesting, you keep coming out of your hole just to thank your fellow Sanghi troll but don't have guts to prove what you claimed. Anyways I guess I've had enough of you. Carry on with your pussy talk...:lol:

The way I see it, if you take 6 corors of corruption money from a corrupt politician he will go in high gears to make that money back unless you stop the means.

Bhakts are blind in feku modi love
Go ask rickshawala bhajiwala taxi wala manual labor small vendor and shops owner farmer
Calculate how much money is lost in these days with job without shopping without passenger
People are in line for days because they don't have money to essential no money to pay for medicine no money to pay hospital bill
Good feku people are still waiting for Swiss black money and distribution of 12-15 lakhs to all Indian
They will show you in 2019 election if U survive few more years

Back
Top Bottom