What's new

Three Army men killed in fratricidal firing

On an average around 4000 Indian soldiers are killed in fratricide related incidents every year. Only a few are reported. Morale of the Indian army right now is the lowest ever in history

Recently, three jihadis were shot dead in J&K.

They died. But what happens to the parents of these jihadis? their sisters? their brothers? their children? their wives?

These jihadis die a cursed death, hated by all, not able to see their dear ones at their last moments.

Why?

Is it something worth dying for?

What happiness are htey giving their families?

What happiness are they giving their children?

What happiness are they giving their old parents who raised them and slogged for them?

You tell me.

Is this the future you want to chart out?
I heard there were many jihaadis who go for small-time acting roles to Mumbai. It was common to hear 'Here's X, a struggler', but I don't think they're hated generally. And J&K is hardly the best known place in India for the media indistry.

hindutan times..... :rofl:

the 2 men are in jail... in Pak... show us how many you convicted for rapes n killings in IOK,gang rapes in north eastern states or the extensive rape/abuse of congolese children that forces congo to ask indian "peace keepers" to get lost?

This thread was never about which country rapes better or which country has most rape convicts... a pakistani poster suggested to use comforters for PTSD... what I said is his Suggestion is absurd...
Anyways your great ISI controls your country's freedom on everything and I wonder how many of your illdoings ever gets reported...

This thread was never about which country rapes better or which country has most rape convicts... a pakistani poster suggested to use comforters for PTSD... what I said is his Suggestion is absurd...
Anyways your great ISI controls your country's freedom on everything and I wonder how many of your illdoings ever gets reported...

cool story bro..

RIP to the soldiers, the indian army has some serious problems with morale, and soldiers Post Traumatic Stress.

Putting this with the multiple incidents of near mutiny in a number of front line military units speaks to this being a pandemic problem in the indian armed forces, many incidents probably don't even get into the media.

hindutan times..... :rofl:

You know whats more funny?

Whenever Hindustan Times reports anything that puts India into a bad light, you and your friends jump on it, post 523643643 threads about it and proclaim it as the truest of all sources of information.....

But whenever its about something negative about your nation ...... (DENIAL) (Cough, cough, cough)

main-qimg-ab4c694fce0b4a7c533bf30857e96474

You know whats more funny?

Whenever Hindustan Times reports anything that puts India into a bad light, you and your friends jump on it, post 523643643 threads about it and proclaim it as the truest of all sources of information.....

But whenever its about something negative about your nation ...... (DENIAL) (Cough, cough, cough)

google the souce quoted by shitty hindostan times,... :lol:

its also on fb.. with 25 likes almost all by indians... its articles written by some 3 year old hateful idiot.. :lol:

Agree,
but before pointing with your fingers on others, make sure that its not the same, or even worse in your own home ;)

google the souce quoted by shitty hindostan times,... :lol:

its also on fb.. with 25 likes almost all by indians... its articles written by some 3 year old hateful idiot.. :lol:

Whats wrong with European Organization of Pakistani Minorities (EOPM) ?

Nevermind, even if its a bad source as you claim, HT clearly made it clear that the allegations were made by EOPM and not some HT journalist.

Last edited:
Agree,
but before pointing with your fingers on others, make sure that its not the same, or even worse in your own home ;)

Whats wrong with European Organization of Pakistani Minorities (EOPM) ?

Nevermind, even if its a bad source as you claim, HT clearly made it clear that the allegations were made by EOPM and not some HT journalist.
its a blog.. with shit like muslims,yazidi.takfiri n other shit..:lol:

HT idiots should verify their source of their fairy tales.. but oh i guess.. anti thing anti-Pak sells in india..:D

hahaha...unprofessional junk army.

What else can you expect....

Unlike professional Pak army , 93,000 of whose soldiers surrendered without firing to 10,000 odd Indian soldiers. :lol: Not just that, professional Pak army can't defeat a bunch of rag tag rebels for the past 10 years with and 8-10 professional Pakistani soldiers are slaughtered everyday by the Taliban. Sometimes , rag tag rebels manage to abduct 20 odd Professional Pakistani Soldiers and upload gory videos on ******** that are discussed for months and months:cheesy:. Some months ago , a US drone killed 24 Professional Pakistani army soldiers and returned unharmed to the base. Professional Pakistani army begged for Apology but none was obtained. Professional Pakistani army's greatest moment was allowing 2 odd Apaches to enter undetected and kill a well known terrorist :rofl: . Professional Pakistani army has the record of the most number of successful coups , a number which is sure never to be matched , much like Sachin Tendulkar's record of centuries

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom