What's new

Threat to Mian's Office..........

FlyingEagle

Reaction score
Some person made a telephonic threat to Mian Shahbaz Sharif's Office that it will have a chance of Suiside Bombing. :angry::angry::angry::angry:

Some person made a telephonic threat to Mian Shahbaz Sharif's Office that it will have a chance of Suicide Bombing. :angry::angry::angry::angry:

SO what you are saying is nawaz called to inform his brother about the suicide bombers (staying at there place)are going to strike him.Buddy its not exactly a hidden secret who is Best friends And supporter of Talibans but nice try though.

ITs amazing how considerate these suicide bombers are they actually called to inform Amazing:mps:.

Aaah!!!!
Pakistan. . . . . , . . .
. . . . . . . .
. . . . . . .
. . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . .
What can we do fo you!!

Please think something to do for Pakistan. Me also thinking but unable to make any plan or something like this. One point come into my mind after Islamic University incidence that all the students should be united and give knowlege to the citizens and Bycot to the government.

Please think something to do for Pakistan. Me also thinking but unable to make any plan or something like this. One point come into my mind after Islamic University incidence that all the students should be united and give knowledge to the citizens and Boycott to the government.

?????????????????????????????? for???????????????? :no::no::no::no:

Back
Top Bottom