What's new

Thread for All Stupidity Of Our People

I demand to see Hareem Shah's leaked video. On a serious note, this awam is responsible for our current state of affairs. What else can you expect when they don't have any job and neither they are interested to do any, so gossips are the only thing they will be interested in.
Just yesterday, i saw the vid in which imran khan visits that shelter house and the man says “hum kaam nai karta sardi ki waja se 2 mahina”, is that an excuse ?
Har koi seth bana hoa hai

You certainly seem to have pit all the hopes on the government to block off such content even though you did not vote for them.
My only hope from government was accountability and improvement of law & order but they are failing miserably in both sectors !!!

Bhai, jab bhi twitter kholo to top trending par ya to hareemshah ya koi scandal ya rabi pirzada chalrai hoti hai. Logon ki priorities dekho zara !!!

Yahan economy ki lagi pari hai, Border par alag mazak bana hoa hai aur inlogon ko in KACHRA cheezon se fursat nai milti !!!

Are our uniform’s blood that cheap to be spent on people who don’t give a shit to serious issues rather keep on going the farigh and un-productive life !!!

Media and Social Media must be heavily controlled by respectice authorities to push useful contents and news !!!

All this bS should be banned like tiktok and scandal related news !!!

That’s a fact. To much garage on social media — due to that I don’t have a Twitter or much activity on Facebook. And it’s become more of a liberal trash news.

My only hope from government was accountability and improvement of law & order but they are failing miserably in both sectors !!!

Join the propagandists whose numbers have shrunk over the past 16 months. These propagandists ran a vicious online campaign to paint the Messianic Splitting of the Seas in General Elections 2018.

Just yesterday, i saw the vid in which imran khan visits that shelter house and the man says “hum kaam nai karta sardi ki waja se 2 mahina”, is that an excuse ?
Har koi seth bana hoa hai
!!!

I have noticed something very unique about Pakistani men, they hate doing jobs (working under someone). Although in certain cases it is good, the irony is they don't like to work even for themselves. Whereas other nationalities such as Indians would always find a job and even their women would always work no matter if their husbands are earning good or not.

I have noticed something very unique about Pakistani men, they hate doing jobs (working under someone). Although in certain cases it is good, the irony is they don't like to work even for themselves. Whereas other nationalities such as Indians would also go find a job and even their women would always work no matter if their husbands are earning good or not.
Ohh Bro,
Thank you very much for mentioning it.

I have noticed that in masses. Everyone, be it illiterate or metric-pass, thinks of themselves of some sort of emperor or King and that working for someone will make them low. They have this absurd mentality of thinking of small jobs as below their level while actually they deserve to hold a mop and stand in a toilet.

But these people miss one fact. To become a so-called “High standard worker”, you should have good knowledge at least bachelors level which they don’t want to !!!

Indian, Filipinos, Bengalis (they also have this mindset to some level tho), malay, indo, and especially British are quite serious when it comes to being productive at work places.

Visit some top businesses in Pakistan, their offices have people joking loudly, sitting in a gharelo manner, using mobile phones and chewing all sorts of sick things, while flirting with opposite genders.

People lack the sense of posts, of how a manager should always retain some level of shadow over fellow workers and should have a considerable ‘threatening’ influence.

Ur right, we have turned into a "bhaand" nation. Har bekar non serious cheap cheezo ko hawa dete hein.

Ohh Bro,
Thank you very much for mentioning it.

I have noticed that in masses. Everyone, be it illiterate or metric-pass, thinks of themselves of some sort of emperor or King and that working for someone will make them low. They have this absurd mentality of thinking of small jobs as below their level while actually they deserve to hold a mop and stand in a toilet.

But these people miss one fact. To become a so-called “High standard worker”, you should have good knowledge at least bachelors level which they don’t want to !!!

Indian, Filipinos, Bengalis (they also have this mindset to some level tho), malay, indo, and especially British are quite serious when it comes to being productive at work places.

Visit some top businesses in Pakistan, their offices have people joking loudly, sitting in a gharelo manner, using mobile phones and chewing all sorts of sick things, while flirting with opposite genders.

People lack the sense of posts, of how a manager should always retain some level of shadow over fellow workers and should have a considerable ‘threatening’ influence.

Blame the grooming. It's a vicious cycle.

We, the current generation, are produce of over protecting parents who didn't teach us what they were taught by their parents. And we are doing the same to ones we are responsible for grooming.

Poor is exhausted due to his situation but our generation of 70s and following decades, who are not poor, were never groomed to face the tough world. It's not in our nature to seek challenges and this results in idle status at every little comfort.

War and destruction will break this cycle, in the absence of a well planned and well executed long term social re-engineering program.

We, the current generation, are produce of over protecting parents who didn't teach us what they were taught by their parents. And we are doing the same to ones we are responsible for grooming.

Poor is exhausted due to his situation but our generation of 70s and following decades, who are not poor, were never groomed to face the tough world. It's not in our nature to seek challenges and this results in idle status at every little comfort.

War and destruction will break this cycle, in the absence of a well planned and well executed long term social re-engineering program.
As much as i hate this FACT, you are right on every point !!!

As much as i hate this FACT, you are right on every point !!!

It is possible to break out of it at individual level but self awareness is the required trigger. Still work in progress for me, I must admit. But it's all in the head to begin with, where the fix needs to be applied firstly. Breaking the bonds of social norms is the toughest part as that comes with a host of problems.

The least I'm doing is toughening up the kids to face what they alone will have to.

Great minds discuss ideas.
Average minds discuss events.
Small minds discuss people.

Great minds discuss ideas.
Average minds discuss events.
Small minds discuss people.
Oh hi einstein,

How can great minds discuss ideas when they don’t know the people and the events they are causing !!!

Some quotes are good for nothing...

So true.

This is just a beginning. Next generation which is about to enter teens will be 100 times more dangerous.

81075341_3258463110890728_1820253474151989248_n.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom