What's new

Thread for All Stupidity Of Our People

StormBreaker

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Wth is wrong with people !!!

Har bekar ghair zaruri/attention seeking banday ko highlight karke garam mauzoo bana dete hain.

Bohat farigh awam hai hamari, bilkul bemaqsad. Is liye tarakki nai karti !!!

Ye hareem shah ka drama laga hoa hai ajkal, kon hai ye harem shah ? 1 tiktok star. WTF IS TIKTOK ? Hijron ka adda !!!

Jahan kachra harkatein karke aada taka kamate hain. Aur jo ecommerce potential hai jisse 16-17 saal ke bachay 2-4 lac mahina kamalete hain wo to kisi ko dekhne ki zehmat nai !!

Bas kachra, choti soch rakhni hai aur is mein hi phanse rehna hai !!!

Kuch din pehle Rabi Perzada ko mashur kardia tha.

Dont know the story behind her leaks if they were just a self created drama for attention or whatsoever
BUT
Qayamat ke din Allah ko kia jawab doge ?
Kisi baap ki beti ki vids mass share karke kia mila ? Jahannum to pakki hai hi aise kambakhton ke liye !!!

Aur so called f***ng twitter liberal mafia ne bhi khub hawa di is ko bajaye iske ke sab mutually is story ko dabaen, no, sab kood paray apne ratings barhany, koi haq mein bolkar to koi usko hawa dekar.

Kitna reputation kharab hoa bechari ka !!!

Countless examples. Take shaheen afridi, imam ul haq.

Sab ka mazak banaya hoa hai.

Jisne Dunya mein Kisi ka Aeb chupaya, Qayamat ke din Allah uska aib chupaenge.

Fucked up people we are to insult others openly !!!

Its part of 5th generation warfare. this is what I can think of...and on top of that farigh qaum....but its not just people's fault. The media should be banned in pakistan...

Wth is wrong with people !!!

Har bekar ghair zaruri/attention seeking banday ko highlight karke garam mauzoo bana dete hain.

Bohat farigh awam hai hamari, bilkul bemaqsad. Is liye tarakki nai karti !!!

Ye hareem shah ka drama laga hoa hai ajkal, kon hai ye harem shah ? 1 tiktok star. WTF IS TIKTOK ? Hijron ka adda !!!

Jahan kachra harkatein karke aada taka kamate hain. Aur jo ecommerce potential hai jisse 16-17 saal ke bachay 2-4 lac mahina kamalete hain wo to kisi ko dekhne ki zehmat nai !!

Bas kachra, choti soch rakhni hai aur is mein hi phanse rehna hai !!!

Yar what happened?

Yar what happened?
Bhai, jab bhi twitter kholo to top trending par ya to hareemshah ya koi scandal ya rabi pirzada chalrai hoti hai. Logon ki priorities dekho zara !!!

Yahan economy ki lagi pari hai, Border par alag mazak bana hoa hai aur inlogon ko in KACHRA cheezon se fursat nai milti !!!

Are our uniform’s blood that cheap to be spent on people who don’t give a shit to serious issues rather keep on going the farigh and un-productive life !!!

Media and Social Media must be heavily controlled by respectice authorities to push useful contents and news !!!

All this bS should be banned like tiktok and scandal related news !!!

Ok, but they must not be a hot cake for public to spend time on, bs’ing on twitter and youtube and their respective stupid channels and blogs

Let the people do what they want to do. Meanwhile you should ask how top Pakistani ministers are being honeywashed and for what purposes?

I demand to see Hareem Shah's leaked video. On a serious note, this awam is responsible for our current state of affairs. What else can you expect when they don't have any job and neither they are interested to do any, so gossips are the only thing they will be interested in.

Let the people do what they want to do. Meanwhile you should ask how top Pakistani ministers are being honeywashed and for what purposes?
I don’t accept those people as my leaders because the system is shit and i reject it. Call him a minister, a CM, Governer of a province. No, they are not my people !!!

No one is sincere with Pakistan here so i reject then instead of imitating all the others by voting or following them and bootpolishing them !!!

Only person i ever had hopes from was IK but he can’t run on a system like this hence democracy is shit for this country !!!

Military governments are best !!!

(My opinion, you can have yours !!!)

I demand to see Hareem Shah's leaked video. On a serious note, this awam is responsible for our current state of affairs. What else can you expect when they don't have any job and neither they are interested to do any, so gossips are the only thing they will be interested in.
Sab ke sab sunty bane hoe hain !!!

How will we progress as a nation if people carry on like this !!!

(My opinion, you can have yours !!!)

There is little chance to investigate it since upto 50 crore 'unaccounted for' wealth is halal.

Article 62 and 63 will be next removed as more and more of the honorable parliamentarians get played by pretty brown girls.

This is why you voted for PTI. Stick with them till the end.

There is little chance to investigate it since upto 50 crore 'unaccounted for' wealth is halal.

Article 62 and 63 will be next removed as more and more of the honorable parliamentarians get played by pretty brown girls.

This is why you voted for PTI. Stick with them till the end.
I didnt vote for any Alhamdullilah !!!

I am not a servant of this system so I don’t give a shit to whatever happens among them.

I didnt vote for any Alhamdullilah !!!

I am not a servant of this system so I don’t give a shit to whatever happens among them.

You certainly seem to have pit all the hopes on the government to block off such content even though you did not vote for them.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom