What's new

Thousands protest in Hungary against planned Chinese university campus

Excellent.
A travelling and seeing with your own eyes is better than reading a thousand books. Moreover there are more fake or propangada news nowadays in mass media. I had many friends all over India. The only section of India that integration and tolerance is good is Mumbai. And women in India is lucky mostly housewife. I can accept because it is tradition. The West is not used to it.

A travelling and seeing with your own eyes is better than reading a thousand books. Moreover there are more fake or propangada news nowadays in mass media. I had many friends all over India. The only section of India that integration and tolerance is good is Mumbai. And women in India is lucky mostly housewife. I can accept because it is tradition. The West is not used to it.
Ok

That’s the result of stupidity. If the Hungarian government doesn’t take chinese loan nor employing chinese workers then it’s no problem at all. How stupid is that?
Is Hungary too poor, too incompetent to have money to have workers to build a campus?

Hungary has been in EU's cross hair for years now. It's about being independent and do what's the best for yourself rather than be told what's the best for you, something you wouldn't understand anyway.

Hungary has been in EU's cross hair for years now. It's about being independent and do what's the best for yourself rather than be told what's the best for you, something you wouldn't understand anyway.

Independent nonsense
You think the Netherlands is not independent?
Or Belgium? It’s about unity within the bloc.
If everyone does whatever it likes then why not Germany can’t go back to the Deutsch Mark or rearmament. Let’s the EU go down the drain.
Same like Asean.

Independent nonsense
You think the Netherlands is not independent?
Or Belgium? It’s about unity within the bloc.
If everyone does whatever it likes then why not Germany can’t go back to the Deutsch Mark or rearmament. Let’s the EU go down the drain.
Same like Asean.

Because Germany is still under military occupation.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom