What's new

Those asking for proof of surgical strikes not loyal to country: Manohar Parrikar

pakistan right now
i-beg-you-..-please-gimme-ur-facebook-password-..-739.png

This whole episode from the Indian side as earned us months worth of laughter on PDF. I usually don't speak this way, but this is too much even for me.

Too bad it's overshadowing the violence in Kashmir.

pakistan right now

What sort of grand secret it is any evidence would expose? Have you lot got your hands on some ancient vedic technology that needs to be kept secret? Maybe a wormhole that allows you bypass the border and evade all living, breathing forms of conscious Pakistanis. Please grow up, asking for evidence amidst all this hilarity is our right.

Believe you can and you're halfway there- Theodore Roosevelt
:rolleyes:
Ohhh ok, so yeah you're half way there to convince yourself and others that the strikes took place, so we'll just wait for the other half, the real half, the Saboot!!

India believe they are suparpowa.... Are they halfway there ?

That prove that roosvelt's statement's is wrong.
India: 50% Belief and 50% bollywood :lol:

pakistan right now
This whole episode from the Indian side as earned us months worth of laughter on PDF. I usually don't speak this way, but this is too much even for me.

Too bad it's overshadowing the violence in Kashmir.

What sort of grand secret it is any evidence would expose? Have you lot got your hands on some ancient vedic technology that needs to be kept secret? Maybe a wormhole that allows you bypass the border and evade all living, breathing forms of conscious Pakistanis. Please grow up, asking for evidence amidst all this hilarity is our right.
And India right now.........
denial.jpg

did it or not, ever watched Hitchcock movie .....:azn:
oscar-wilde-dramatist-this-suspense-is-terrible-i-hope-it-will.jpg

LOL..... When you have no answer to back your lies, question their credibility, loyalty to the country and even patriotism.

Hitting out at politicians who have demanded proof of the surgical strikes conducted by the Indian army in the Pakistan Occupied Kashmir, in retaliation to the Uri attack, Defence Minister Manohar Parrkiar on Thursday said that no one had doubted bravery of our forces ever and the government is not going to oblige them by giving proof of the Army action.

“No one had doubted bravery of our forces ever, but for the first time recently some people are doubting. There are many people who are not loyal to our country and criticized Indian army, but we don’t have to give them any proof,” said Parrikar at aBJP function in Agra.

Parrkiar said that many ex-servicemen have shown willingness to fight on the border if required. “Some ex-servicemen wrote to me and said that they are ready to fight on the border if need arises.I salute them,” said the minister, adding “We carried out a 100% perfect surgical strike, our nation carries the heart and courage to carry this task out.”

The Uttar Pradesh unit of the BJP gave a “warm reception” to Parrikar and felicitated him for the successful surgical strike by the forces. BJP workers in the state capital have put up big hoardings thanking Prime Minister Narendra Modiand Parrikar for “teaching a lesson to Pakistan.”

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...trikes-not-loyal-to-country-manohar-parrikar/
, when nothing else is left

Back
Top Bottom